Qyzen Fess Romance For Consular

Antonfourteen

• 5 months later...

If Khem got a romance, Qyzen deserves one too, he is easily the most interesting out of all Consular companions.

Plus, I get way too attached to the first companion for every class - Aric Jorgan and Corso Riggs romances are fantastic because of just how long they've been with the player's character, Qyzen would be the same. Justice for the lizard boy

I have no particular interest in a Qyzen Fess romance. However, if there are people who want the option, I see no reason why they shouldn't have that option. To each their own.

What I would really like to see is expanded romance content for some of the romances already available.

Imp Fleet general chat is all the romance I need.

Clearly you've yet to meet DK chat - the Baras fanatics are in another league. Current Nar Shadaa chat is also a contender! :D

I'm just saying Khem Val.... :eek:

I'm still inside broken from being curious about that horror (escape button still broken). I will be staying the hell away from any trandoshan romance for my characters.

I unironically romance Khem. He's big, he's loyal, he took a spell for the SI. 10/10 would romance. Please give me more non-human romance options.

I would dig out my long forgotten consular and get her through kotxx if she can romance Qyzen.

How many points does one get if one becomes the spouse of the herald of their goddess? Probably a lot.

Thinking about it, the entire issue of 'Qyzen wouldn't date the person he basically believes is a god(dess)' isn't as much of an issue. If anything, it explains why he would be attracted to the Consular in the first place - come off it, if you had the chance to date a God, would you say no? Ignoring the whole potential smiting if you break up and such...

Qyzen would sure likely be scared to act on his attraction but if the Consular reassured him it was okay, he would be fine with it, because he wouldn't think the Herald would lie to him in attempt to put him in bad favour with the Scorekeeper.

The issue of anatomy doesn't really affect me in the slightest since I doubt it would ever be implied in the story that anything of that nature occurred. They likely wouldn't even kiss. Notice how the Khem romance was going in for the kiss as pulled a 'hah, you thought-'. A romance doesn't need to include that kind of physical affection to be a romance.

Kids aren't a problem either if we consider the fact that this is a Jedi and shouldn't really even be having kids in the first place. Qyzen/Consular couple would be more the kind to get a puppy anyway, I'd imagine - although Qyzen would take a lot of convincing.

The Wookie pelt - Qyzen technically already gave the Consular a Wookie pelt, with the intent for them to give it to their romantic partner. The Wookie's already dead. It's not like the Consular can un-kill the Wookie so. Absolutely a light side Consular would encourage (or attempt to encourage) Qyzen to drop the whole Wookie thing but it's not like he's saying he would go out and kill a Wookie for them. It just so happens that he has a pelt from a pre-deaded one. Also totally just headcanon here but the idea of Qyzen giving the Consular the pelt to give to their romantic partner, only for the Consular to then later give it back... Cute.

Then again, an awful lot of this stuff likely wouldn't get much fleshing out, it would likely be a case of one scene and be left on pending forever, much like Khem, and I'd honestly be okay with that. Sure, more is better, but just having it be available to be an option of 'Sure, you're dating Qyzen now. That's your official romance in the game' would be enough because the Jedi Consulars, particularly female, did not get the best lot in life with their romance options in the first place, just give us something for the best companion in the game.

I know Star Wars usually doesn't go *there*, but the Scorekeeper could be a goddess of war and... fertility. There are ancient cultures with goddess of similar roles. Being the herald's spouse could be seen as a sacred role. Better if it's not just for the sake of ritual. Mix that with Jedi Order rules, it could be made into an interesting romance plot. But I think it's too good to happen. At this point, even a simple romance option would please me. It's not like we are going to see any "fade to black" stuff happening in this game, my Consular may or may not just hold hands with Qyzen...

I know Star Wars usually doesn't go *there*, but the Scorekeeper could be a goddess of war and... fertility. There are ancient cultures with goddess of similar roles. Being the herald's spouse could be seen as a sacred role. Better if it's not just for the sake of ritual. Mix that with Jedi Order rules, it could be made into an interesting romance plot. But I think it's too good to happen. At this point, even a simple romance option would please me. It's not like we are going to see any "fade to black" stuff happening in this game, my Consular may or may not just hold hands with Qyzen...

you'd see a 'passionate' kiss, and hug, but that's about it. Nothing to write home about.

Persoanlly I've no interest in lizard breath for any of my chars, , but seeing as others do, I'll lend my support and give this a Plus 1 :)

you'd see a 'passionate' kiss, and hug, but that's about it. Nothing to write home about.

Persoanlly I've no interest in lizard breath for any of my chars, , but seeing as others do, I'll lend my support and give this a Plus 1 :)

Thank you for your support ;w;

A passionate kiss and a hug is all I ask for. (Please let my Inquisitor kiss Khem too)

Thank you for your support ;w;

A passionate kiss and a hug is all I ask for. (Please let my Inquisitor kiss Khem too)

I thought they did, in the last bit, or so, but tbh when they met, it was with my inq, who was already with andro, and I think my single inq, just spacebarred the convo, I didn't notice. I know he professed his undying love...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

I thought they did, in the last bit, or so, but tbh when they met, it was with my inq, who was already with andro, and I think my single inq, just spacebarred the convo, I didn't notice. I know he professed his undying love...lol

Sadly the romance scene didn't have a kiss. The inquisitor tried to kiss Khem, but Khem say they can't right now because he have to make offering to the Goddess of Death first otherwise she'll curse them. He just went off to prepare offering (human sacrifice involved). The dev probably was too lazy to find a way to smash Khem's head/mouth to our toon lol

• 1 year later...
Because Felix is one of the best characters and romances in the game, actually. :p Refreshingly mature and low-drama, he's the antidote to many of the usual tropes employed in writing support characters.

Of all the dark-sided things one could possibly do, rejecting someone after years of torture is fairly high up there. Hoping to be at your side again is probably the only thing that kept him sane; I feel like cutting him loose would be the action of a monster. Where's he supposed to go? Who's going to help him find a place and meaning in life again? I simply cannot understand anyone who would turn him away.

Plus the consular already gets a fairly rough deal on companion screen-time from KotFE onwards. Every companion given a rejection or kill option seems less likely to turn up again, and consulars actually deserve their companions to get more attention going forwards.

As regards the actual topic, different strokes for different folks, but I would have absolutely zero interest in this. More attention for the consular's existing romances instead, please. :) Especially Felix. :D

Thank you so much for this. Felix is one of my all-time favorite romances and never gets enough credit.

Thank you so much for this. Felix is one of my all-time favorite romances and never gets enough credit.

He really doesn't! I guess broadly people who are happy with characters may not broadcast it as much as those who are unhappy. But there are dozens of us Felix fans. Dozens!! :D

Edited by Estelindis

....I don't see the species compatibility. Also Trandoshans don't strike me as the wining and dining type. Just a guess, but they probably have a mating season then go their separate ways. I bet they even lay eggs.

Unless there is medical reasons, people can still have fun, including the same gender, not everything is about procreation.

I ll have to agree, we need more male Alien romances.

Let me date daddy General Daeruun please uwu

Edited by ralphieceaser

As Consular is my favorite Story I have to say...ewwww. Ick!

But if someone else has to have...ok...but still...ewwww. Ick!

I concur. I still haven't recovered from my curiosity over the Khem Val romance (couldn't escape quickly enough from that travesty. I'm still disturbed 2 years after my earlier post in this thread! I don't want something similar put on my Sage :eek: Felix or Theron or no-one for my Sages.

I concur. I still haven't recovered from my curiosity over the Khem Val romance (couldn't escape quickly enough from that travesty. I'm still disturbed 2 years after my earlier post in this thread! I don't want something similar put on my Sage :eek: Felix or Theron or no-one for my Sages.

With Inquisitor being my second favorite that one is even more ewww and ick :p