Hyde and Zeek helped me a lot

ElZaguero

Gaining access to Hyde and Zeek has resolved most of my complaints with 7.x gearing.

I would pronounce myself about 80% satisfied on the gearing issue at this point, which is a huge improvement. Yes, I still have to grindy-grind for Relics and Earpiece, but having access to mods, and once again being able to use shells, which I can aug without losing the aug kit every time I upgrade is very nice.

Once again, I can properly balance Alacrity with Crit with Accuracy, and that is a huge improvement. Having control over my tertiary stats is a major issue for me. I feel like I am back in control, and that's an enormous relief.

There is still a lot to do, but this is a major step forward. Job well done, BW. Thank you.

Same thumbs up for the developers now finally i can gear all my alts and nobody is demanding to be 326+ to do something.

That's the reason i ressubbed for another 1 month problem now is the game is at their lowest population level ever.

Edited by psikofunkster

It's certainly a move in the right direction. Shame it does nothing for people who only want to do solo content but for the rest of us it's easy access to 330s for doing one MM FP and cheap access to set bonuses.

Planetary gear vendors are a nice touch too for those of us who like space barbie.

Now if only they fixed open world scaling I'd have no complains about 7.x.