Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EQN dead, Wildstar dying...swtor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
EQN dead, Wildstar dying...swtor?

IanArgent
03.16.2016 , 12:54 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
Is it possible to be both very disappointed by some of the things Bioware has done, and at the same time not pointlessly angry at them or at other posters? Is it possible to be concerned about the future of SWTOR or not like changes or what changes... and not cry out the imminent demise of the game? Is it possible to like the game without being blind to any fault and a "fanboy"?

Or do only the extremes count?
It's possible, but evidence suggests it's improbable.

Here's to improbablitities!
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

Khevar
03.16.2016 , 12:59 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by IanArgent View Post
It's possible, but evidence suggests it's improbable.

Here's to improbablitities!
I've got an strong Brownian motion producer. Has anyone got an Atomic Vector Plotter?

IanArgent
03.16.2016 , 01:02 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I've got an strong Brownian motion producer. Has anyone got an Atomic Vector Plotter?
They don't get invited to those kinds of parties

Khevar
03.16.2016 , 01:05 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by IanArgent View Post
They don't get invited to those kinds of parties
That explains it.

TUXs
03.16.2016 , 01:26 PM | #265
Is it possible to be both very disappointed by some of the things Bioware has done, and at the same time not pointlessly angry at them or at other posters? Is it possible to be concerned about the future of SWTOR or not like changes or what changes... and not cry out the imminent demise of the game? Is it possible to like the game without being blind to any fault and a "fanboy"?

Absolutely it is. I like to think I fit that description quite well. I'm concerned and disappointed, but I obviously enjoy the game as much as most of you do, which is why I'm still here. I'm neither a fanboy defender or a wisher of death...I'm just pointed about where I see flaws.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

branmakmuffin
03.16.2016 , 02:00 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by trueKieran View Post
Oh don't stop now, it's getting funnier every time you try.
You don't even have the fortitude to follow up on your own "threats":

Quote: Originally Posted by trueKieran View Post
Either you don't want to understand or are unable to, either way it's pointless to waste more time on you.

Max_Killjoy
03.16.2016 , 02:04 PM | #267
Absolutely it is. I like to think I fit that description quite well. I'm concerned and disappointed, but I obviously enjoy the game as much as most of you do, which is why I'm still here. I'm neither a fanboy defender or a wisher of death...I'm just pointed about where I see flaws.
I admit that I have recently suffered from an acute case of "doom overload" based on some of the recent spate of threads.

TUXs
03.16.2016 , 02:41 PM | #268
I admit that I have recently suffered from an acute case of "doom overload" based on some of the recent spate of threads.
No worries Max, you'll always be a fanboi to me

I KID!!! You're a good poster and I don't think you fit in either camp.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

IanArgent
03.16.2016 , 03:01 PM | #269
Yeah, the Latverian embassy is definitely representing this week.

Codedrago
03.16.2016 , 03:38 PM | #270

On these forums, that is simply... INCONCEIVABLE!
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?