*Spoilers* To Kill a Legend bugged?

SoH-Floyd

On the second last step of To Kill a Legend where I have to speak with Quinn, I get through the conversation just fine, but then... nothing. I can repeat the conversation infinitely when it is supposed to update to the last step of speaking to Darth Baras.

I tried submitting a ticket but I got the generic "We have forwarded this on and cannot give you any information" copy and paste. They even accidentally pasted the message twice... wow.

Is this a common issue, or am I hooped for my main storyline until a patch comes out? They seem unwilling to just push it ahead the step for me.

Thanks for the replies.

If that's the quest I'm thinking of, you have to go into a different docking bay than your Warrior hanger and talk to Quinn, are you past that part?

If so have you tried travelling to the next planet and then using the holoterminal?

The quest says I have to go into the hangar on Balmorra and then talk to Quinn. On the map I see a radius with a quest mark in the middle (commonly used for 'kill x amount of mobs'-quests) and Quinn stands exactly at that mark. I talk to him and the dialogue proceeds as it should, with affection points and everything, but when it's done the game doesn't seem to remember what I just did, allowing me to redo the entire conversation.

What I did 'wrong' might've been a flashpoint. I left Balmorra via shuttle to do a Flashpoint, then went to Nar Shaddaa, forgetting that I had to pick up Quinn at the Sobrik airport. I also did some space battles and everything. Then I thought: wait, the 'to kill a legend'-quest didn't get crossed off. So I went back to pick him up and that's where I discovered the bug.

Have you encountered the same thing? Is there a way to fix this in-game? Because I think I can continue the story with the next quest line that starts at Nar Shaddaa (not sure though), but that would mean I wouldn't have Quinn as a companion.

So if there's any way to fix it, I'd love to hear it. Because I love my Juggernaut and I don't wanna start all over again :(

Edited by Jodokus-K

The quest says I have to go into the hangar on Balmorra and then talk to Quinn. On the map I see a radius with a quest mark in the middle (commonly used for 'kill x amount of mobs'-quests) and Quinn stands exactly at that mark. I talk to him and the dialogue proceeds as it should, with affection points and everything, but when it's done the game doesn't seem to remember what I just did, allowing me to redo the entire conversation.

What I did 'wrong' might've been a flashpoint. I left Balmorra via shuttle to do a Flashpoint, then went to Nar Shaddaa, forgetting that I had to pick up Quinn at the Sobrik airport. I also did some space battles and everything. Then I thought: wait, the 'to kill a legend'-quest didn't get crossed off. So I went back to pick him up and that's where I discovered the bug.

Have you encountered the same thing? Is there a way to fix this in-game? Because I think I can continue the story with the next quest line that starts at Nar Shaddaa (not sure though), but that would mean I wouldn't have Quinn as a companion.

So if there's any way to fix it, I'd love to hear it. Because I love my Juggernaut and I don't wanna start all over again :(

Yes, Quinn will be waiting for you in that hangar (not your ships hangar)... you talk to him, yada yada yada ,then you have to go back to him to progress the quest.. where he was in that building next to the Sith Warrior Trainer... there you will talk to Baras via the holoterminal.

^^ I think that's how it goes.

Good Luck.

ok, i had the exact same problem... i logged out (doubt that did anything) and when i logged back in, went out of the hanger up to the city and ran to where his office was (near the trainer to the left)... the door was red (tried to enter anyways) and then when i ran back to the hanger, the conversation with Quinn started automatically... it cleared that step and directed me into my ship and the holocom worked then...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey be happy you can even get into the hanger. This is the 2nd warrior I have had that every time I take the elevator I get insta death. Sure I get to see the floor right as I am taking 100% damage right away. So I can not complete the mission in any way shape or form. My marauder I got lucky with and it did not bug the 2nd time but with my jugg I have died three times. I can not finish that quest and get Quinn I would say that is a major bug.:mad::mad::mad:

Hey be happy you can even get into the hanger. This is the 2nd warrior I have had that every time I take the elevator I get insta death. Sure I get to see the floor right as I am taking 100% damage right away. So I can not complete the mission in any way shape or form. My marauder I got lucky with and it did not bug the 2nd time but with my jugg I have died three times. I can not finish that quest and get Quinn I would say that is a major bug.:mad::mad::mad:

I'm having the exactly same problem with my juggernaut!

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Please!

• 2 weeks later...

i seem to have fallen into the warrior quest bug hole along with a few others.

same problem as above.

i take the elevator - i die

anybody have any idea how to fix it yet?

:confused:

OK, fixed it!

i grouped with somebody , let them go down the elevator 1st and everything was fine.

hope that helps others :)

Edited by Kazzarine

• 2 weeks later...