Killing my left mouse button

LordZamorak

So I got a quick question, before I go through with it. Crew Skills is a big thing with me and my LMB went out from clicking 5 times per companion. My Razer Naga Trinity mouse has an ability to hold down the Left Mouse Button and click three times. For crew skills is that a bannable offense?

Thanks! http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/smilies/rakghouls/rakghoul_02.png

So I got a quick question, before I go through with it. Crew Skills is a big thing with me and my LMB went out from clicking 5 times per companion. My Razer Naga Trinity mouse has an ability to hold down the Left Mouse Button and click three times. For crew skills is that a bannable offense?

Thanks! http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/smilies/rakghouls/rakghoul_02.png

Sounds like you had a defective mouse-button microswitch on the other mouse. (Microswitches are amazingly durable and wear-resistant, and you should expect one to last millions of clicks unless it's defective right from the start.)

Oh, and to display the smilies, you would need (colon)rak_02(colon) == :rak_02:

Sounds like you had a defective mouse-button microswitch on the other mouse. (Microswitches are amazingly durable and wear-resistant, and you should expect one to last millions of clicks unless it's defective right from the start.)

Oh, and to display the smilies, you would need (colon)rak_02(colon) == :rak_02:

Can you get banned for it? Lol It's part of the mouse idk if they'd still count it as "cheating" or not.

Can you get banned for it? Lol It's part of the mouse idk if they'd still count it as "cheating" or not.

*Pedantically*, yes, you could, because it goes against the "one click, one action" rule for macros (in essence you have a one-click, three-actions setup). It's pretty unlikely you'd get caught, provided that you only use this for launching crafting sequences.

Above all, don't use it in PvP...