Biochem: what stims and adrenals sell?

-Dench

Hello!

I am big into selling implants, and am looking to get into the stims and adrenals market.

What stims and adrenals sell well on your server?

How much do they sell for?

How many can you sell in a day or week of each type?

I know that every server is going to be different, but I am having a very hard time on my own server figuring out what people want, and what a fair price is for these buffs.

thanks

Hello!

I am big into selling implants, and am looking to get into the stims and adrenals market.

What stims and adrenals sell well on your server?

How much do they sell for?

How many can you sell in a day or week of each type?

I know that every server is going to be different, but I am having a very hard time on my own server figuring out what people want, and what a fair price is for these buffs.

thanks

Pretty much all the Prototype Hyper Stims. 10-15k a pop, I mostly sell to friends as they order them rather than on the GTN because listing is too much hassle.

Ultimate Medpacs also sell for about 5k each, with the Prototypes for 15-20k a time - but they don't sell too much as they are only really worth the price for Operations.

I also sell a few of the Reusable Stims, Medpacs and Adrenals for about 50k a time.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't sell reusuables for 50k. Since only a biochemist can use a reusable, they can make their own.

Umm, yeah, they do. When levelling up it's a pain to reverse engineer up to the purple. People levelling alts will probably pick up a purple. At level 50, obviously you just buy a biometric alloy and make the Rakata now.

Only an idiot would buy one. You have to level up biochem anyway so while your doing that, you should be REing your blues as you go for the mats and to get the reusable version. Maybe you have a server full of idiot biochemists? =)

I can selling one for 50k to someone who bought it on accident without reading the biochem requirement.