<Aftermath> & <Legend> / PvE Social Guild now recruiting!

DoofiestDoofz

Hi there

<Aftermath> and <Legend> are very casual, social, PvE focused guilds looking to expand again! I've been around since the game came out, but this guild has been officially active since March 2017. It started out when I got a couple of my RL friends playing this game, then we started expanding when we met some awesome people on the game.

We're a very relaxed guild that's looking to teach people the ways of the game - teaching the mechanics of the game, teaching the classes and combat proficiency you've chosen, working together to explore the game, etc.

We're a great guild for those who are looking for a small, consistent group to play with, or for those who are looking for a guild with no repercussions when you're inactive in the game. We have very lenient rules and we take every idea seriously when brought to our attention in terms of expanding or improving the guild.

Both guilds have a maxed out stronghold and flagship access. We have a combined optional Discord channel for the two guilds with a welcome splash channel. If you want to get to know us, or you want a straight invite into everything, click here: https://discord.gg/wDrNQxK