Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Dark Guardians - Recruiting Raiders - VM & NIM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Darth Malgus
Ancient Dark Guardians - Recruiting Raiders - VM & NIM

Mallllas
05.06.2021 , 11:03 AM | #11
Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.

lorddjole
05.07.2021 , 02:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallllas View Post
Hello there, guild looks interesting and all, was just wondering which side you on, Imp or Rep ?

I've got 8 (4 for on each side) characters (all 306 geared) and was looking for a home for them, my main is a 306 Veng Jugg (6/6 set, amped and auged) and I was looking into getting into HM/NIM raiding, as I've done most SM ops and was looking for a further challenge.
We are IMP side.
Siddiouse AKA Sid
Guildmaster of Ancient Dark Guardians

lorddjole
05.20.2021 , 04:16 AM | #13
Recruiting is Still OPEN. Come and join us for Daily VM raids, some NIM raids and NIM prog teams, Currently 6 of them
Siddiouse AKA Sid

Reboran
06.11.2021 , 04:06 AM | #14
Hello,

Looking for a guild, I have 2 PC Lvl 75 with 306 gear (both with 110% acc and above 30% Crit), a jugg vengeance and lethality opperative.
My game experience isn't that vast, but I'm willing to learn. i speak Russian, French, German and English and wanna try and see if I'm someone that might fit in a guild

I have discord, I will share it, if there is a need for a interview.

Oragron
06.15.2021 , 04:30 AM | #15
Hello,
I'm a recently returned player (used to be extremely active till about 6 years ago, have NIM achievements for multiple different OPS from back in the day) and am getting back in to the game. i started a completely new character and am up to almost lvl 60 (and soon will be 75). I would like to join an active guild in which I could relearn OPS and join raiding team.

However, I am a bit concerned about time zones, since I could not find this in the thread. At what times are the OPS being ran? I am based in EU.

Available for possibly an interview this evening if necessary.

lorddjole
06.26.2021 , 03:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Reboran View Post
Hello,

Looking for a guild, I have 2 PC Lvl 75 with 306 gear (both with 110% acc and above 30% Crit), a jugg vengeance and lethality opperative.
My game experience isn't that vast, but I'm willing to learn. i speak Russian, French, German and English and wanna try and see if I'm someone that might fit in a guild

I have discord, I will share it, if there is a need for a interview.
Feel free to hop into our discord server !
Siddiouse AKA Sid

lorddjole
06.26.2021 , 03:42 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Oragron View Post
Hello,
I'm a recently returned player (used to be extremely active till about 6 years ago, have NIM achievements for multiple different OPS from back in the day) and am getting back in to the game. i started a completely new character and am up to almost lvl 60 (and soon will be 75). I would like to join an active guild in which I could relearn OPS and join raiding team.

However, I am a bit concerned about time zones, since I could not find this in the thread. At what times are the OPS being ran? I am based in EU.

Available for possibly an interview this evening if necessary.

First of all sorry for late reply, i wasnt home previous week and was very busy.
our events are 8:30pm gmt+2 CEST in most cases with some early ones during weekends arround 4pm cest.

If u have addiitonal questions feel free to type in here and i will asnwer back to ya ASAP
Siddiouse AKA Sid

lorddjole
06.26.2021 , 03:45 AM | #18
Recuriting is once again open for VM and NIM raiders!

We offer a lot of VM events, NIM events, Nim progression teams (7 of them atm) and much more.

Expirienced player - we have smth for U
returning and new player - we have instructional runs with expriienbced ops leads who will brief you on best tactics for certain boss.
Chill player ? Causal ? Sure smth for U as well , come by and pop in raids u want to do and have some fun!

Invite link for our discord server where u can request invite to the guild :
https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U
Siddiouse AKA Sid

lorddjole
07.04.2021 , 06:31 AM | #19
Recruiting is once again OPEN! use discord invite link to hop in our server and get more info !
Siddiouse AKA Sid

lorddjole
07.10.2021 , 08:35 AM | #20
Recruiting is ONCE AGAIN OPEN for all VM and NIM raiders who want to join us for scheduled raids , have nice clears get chivos and most of all have FUN!

Hop in our discord server for invite to the guild!

IMPORTANT
We are also accepting new raiders and returning raiders who want to start learning and get into raiding .
Siddiouse AKA Sid