Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The "Whispers in the Force" briefing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
The "Whispers in the Force" briefing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

thorrnnn
09.14.2021 , 02:38 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Well, I tested it, and that's definitely a no. I probably should have expected that it was too soon to have a fix.
didn't it take them about a month to acknowledge the RISHI glitch for GS and a couple more to fix it? hell i'm STILL waiting for the MEK-SHA quest mysterious stranger to be fixed for the imp side.

ForfiniteStories
09.20.2021 , 06:36 PM | #22
So ...when can we expect a fix for this?
"Nothing beats an A-wing." - Tallie Lintra, Battlefront II: Starfighter Assault

OldVengeance
09.21.2021 , 04:51 PM | #23
They fixed the Theron bug after two months. If they continue at that pace, I'd probably estimate the end of October at the very earliest.

thorrnnn
09.25.2021 , 03:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ForfiniteStories View Post
So ...when can we expect a fix for this?
don't quote me on this but i heard probably by game update 10.1.

Gokkus
10.01.2021 , 12:50 AM | #25
IMO this should have top priority since as a story-driven MMO this is pretty much gamebreaking.

It is bad enough to see Theron everytime regardless of the fate you chose for him. But this bug is too much for me. Ive got 2 dozen characters waiting to do this 'quest' and it will stay that way until its fixed.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

thorrnnn
10.04.2021 , 07:59 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gokkus View Post
IMO this should have top priority since as a story-driven MMO this is pretty much gamebreaking.

It is bad enough to see Theron everytime regardless of the fate you chose for him. But this bug is too much for me. Ive got 2 dozen characters waiting to do this 'quest' and it will stay that way until its fixed.
i think the devs have a different definition of game breaking...i.e. the pink dye in CS isn't pink enough.

Pricia
10.04.2021 , 10:23 AM | #27
I'm waiting for the fix to bounty hunter not knowing Akaavi before doing it on my last BH... It just bugs me that much.

HOPEFULLY next patch.

thorrnnn
10.06.2021 , 08:10 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Pricia View Post
I'm waiting for the fix to bounty hunter not knowing Akaavi before doing it on my last BH... It just bugs me that much.

HOPEFULLY next patch.
they also need to do like they did with the LANA romance bug...have a droid available to fix the romances/marriages lost because of the bugs. i'm NOT starting another toon just to marry akaavi again. did that 2x for marrying lana on my pt...only to lose her to the feast of prosperity glitch.

Gokkus
Today , 07:58 AM | #29
Can you please fix this so I can advance on all my characters? One of the reasons I have so many alts is so that I can experience all the different options SWTOR gives me.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!