Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi Consular Story (Light Side)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Jedi Consular Story (Light Side)

MadDutchman
12.20.2017 , 09:47 PM | #21
Consular may not be very exciting but is highly appropriate for the what the character actually is.

Although I don't really see the JC = SI thing.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

JurassicKing
12.21.2017 , 06:42 PM | #22
JC is nothing at all like SI.

Heavy spoilers for both JC and SI storylines ahead!
Spoiler
The phrase "Do not be afraid" is written in the Bible 365 times. This is a daily reminder from God to live every day FEARLESS.

jcarternetwork
12.28.2017 , 12:51 PM | #23
Awesome

Yezzan
06.20.2021 , 04:44 AM | #24
Prologue updated with video

EAFSAMWISE
06.20.2021 , 10:32 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
I think the Consular's story is heavily underrated, and that the light side Consular is a much better written Jedi than the more popular light side Jedi Knight is.
The main reason folks don't like the Consular story is the lack of continuity compared with the Knight story. Folks who you fight and choose to spare or kill don't show up again or affect the storyline and there isn't as much of a central conflict compared to the Emperor being the "big bad" throughout most of the Knight story. Knight also meets Bengel Morr again as well as Orgus Din's ghost after he dies, not to mention Lord Praven. Consular has no such reunions with Nalen Raloch, Yuon Par, Lord Vivicar, or Syo Bakarn if they're spared and the antagonist/central conflict changes throughout the story, not to mention Gaden-Ko or Hallow Voice or any of the Rift Alliance diplomats who you hear nothing from except Tai Corden in KOTFE