Side Missions that tie into the expansions?

IramUnleashed

Are there any side missions on the Republic side that tie into the expansions? I know if you did the Foundry, Revanite, and Star Forge piece missions on the Imperial side, you get unique dialogue in Shadow of Revan, as well as a unique choice when you first meet HK-55 and have completed the mission to get HK-51. Edited by IramUnleashed

• There is some dialogue different during the prelude and actual SoR expansion if you become a Revanite during the quest on Dromund Kaas.
  • On Korriban you can meet Darth Malora when she was an apprentice on a side quest.
  • On the Republic Side, the factional storyline for Corellia, when you get to the Corellian Legislature, you can see Darth Savik as a Lord, though her dialogue doesn't really change whether you defeated her there or not.
  • I cannot recall if the Jedi Knight has anything different to say to Kaliyo when they meet her for the second time in Chapter 10 of KOTFE. She first shows up in a cutscene for a conversation with Doc.
  • I believe some lines are a little different during the Depths of Manaan fp if you have some background with Rakata tech during the factional mission on Tatooine, and your experience with Rakata tech on Belsavis doesn't, for some strange reason.
  • There is a small change to dialogue when you meet Empress Acina if you already worked with her to do the Imperial Seeker droid missions before doing KOTET.
  • Dr. Oggurobb's dialogue is a little different when you meet him (again) on Odessen in KOTFE Ch. 9 if you worked with him as a republic character during Makeb.
  • Encounters with breadcrumb quest givers and with the Dread Masters themselves are different if you freed them on Belsavis as an imperial, and if you have completed the prior operations in the chain for both factions, though technically that doesn't affect an expansion per se.

That's all I can think of, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong or add things I've missed.

• There is some dialogue different during the prelude and actual SoR expansion if you become a Revanite during the quest on Dromund Kaas.
  • On Korriban you can meet Darth Malora when she was an apprentice on a side quest.
  • On the Republic Side, the factional storyline for Corellia, when you get to the Corellian Legislature, you can see Darth Savik as a Lord, though her dialogue doesn't really change whether you defeated her there or not.
  • I cannot recall if the Jedi Knight has anything different to say to Kaliyo when they meet her for the second time in Chapter 10 of KOTFE. She first shows up in a cutscene for a conversation with Doc.
  • I believe some lines are a little different during the Depths of Manaan fp if you have some background with Rakata tech during the factional mission on Tatooine, and your experience with Rakata tech on Belsavis doesn't, for some strange reason.
  • There is a small change to dialogue when you meet Empress Acina if you already worked with her to do the Imperial Seeker droid missions before doing KOTET.
  • Dr. Oggurobb's dialogue is a little different when you meet him (again) on Odessen in KOTFE Ch. 9 if you worked with him as a republic character during Makeb.
  • Encounters with breadcrumb quest givers and with the Dread Masters themselves are different if you freed them on Belsavis as an imperial, and if you have completed the prior operations in the chain for both factions, though technically that doesn't affect an expansion per se.

That's all I can think of, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong or add things I've missed.

Thanks for the sum up!

To add to what phalczen already said, on the top of my head

• You'll have diifferent dialogues with Revan if you've played Taral V / Maelstrom Prison.
  • JK indeed has a slightly different dialogue with Kaliyo in KOTFE
  • You'll have a different dialogue when meeting Narlock on Mek-Sha if you've played the Esseles FP
  • You'll have a different dialogue with Malgus on Corellia if you've played Ilum, but not with Numinn, go figure, i guess the PC didn't make a big impression on him.