Boba Fett look alike

Samkrow_

Hello all,

New to/coming back to Swtor and I'm trying to find suggestions for my BH armor to look like Boba Fett. I've seen some good stuff but there are just so many I've been a bit overwhelmed. Can you help me out? Screenshots of your build or recognized builds that are well known?

Thanks for taking pity on a Mando.

There is some adaptive armor you can get on the fleet in Supplies that reminds me of Mandalorian armor. At least the helmet does. The recent Bounty event had a nice helmet that recolored might pass. I liked the blue/orange legacy gear in DK but its way expensive and a bit bright. I haven't seen anything exact like it and what I have seen doesn't dye the way I'd like.

There is some adaptive armor you can get on the fleet in Supplies that reminds me of Mandalorian armor. At least the helmet does. The recent Bounty event had a nice helmet that recolored might pass. I liked the blue/orange legacy gear in DK but its way expensive and a bit bright. I haven't seen anything exact like it and what I have seen doesn't dye the way I'd like.

Are the DK vendors the same as the adaptive armor vendors in the fleet?

Are the DK vendors the same as the adaptive armor vendors in the fleet?

The legacy vendors on DK/Coruscant are not the same as the adaptive vendors on Fleet. I don't recall if the adaptive vendors on the Cap Worlds are the same as the ones on Fleet.

The legacy vendors on DK/Coruscant are not the same as the adaptive vendors on Fleet. I don't recall if the adaptive vendors on the Cap Worlds are the same as the ones on Fleet.

Oh I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. Just need the leads :)

I'll have a look later and see what I can do.

I have been told I am pretty good at matching up sets.

BUT you have to understand this.

Boba Fett is a movie character made in the 70's and his on-screen armor is rubbish.

Very little detail on it and most of the ingame armor have a lot more embellishments.

Nope. Entirely different looks on the worlds. Well, most of them. I thought one of the consular sets looked almost the same. But we're talking 100k or more per piece so you'll have to pinch credits if just starting. I like the Mando like armor more on DK due to its coloring (even if its an eye sore) more than what I found on the fleet which is whiteish with this pale blue/green color I really dislike. I tried toning it down with some gray dye but its still too much white for me. We really need some metal hues in the game that tint more than just paint a solid color. But at least when you fire your rocket boost it comes out your jet pack and not your feet.

But I don't think there's any that's an exact match for one of the Fetts. Reminds me of them though. There is a set called Manadorian something because I picked up the gauntlets in a FP the other day so might want to check the GTN to see what the entire set looks like. Those type sets usually have more detail to them than the adaptive armor. The adaptive stuff will let you feel like you're in the same family but that might be exactly what you'll like. I also had a piece drop of non adaptive armor with the Mando ish name on it. But most people wearing that type have on the fleet adaptive armors that I've noticed.

Good luck, OP

Hello all,

New to/coming back to Swtor and I'm trying to find suggestions for my BH armor to look like Boba Fett. I've seen some good stuff but there are just so many I've been a bit overwhelmed. Can you help me out? Screenshots of your build or recognized builds that are well known?

Thanks for taking pity on a Mando.

You're not going to find anything that looks exactly like Boba Fett, but there are a few sets in the game that are *very loosely* inspired by film era Mandalorian armor. From the Cartel Market there is the Shae Vizla sets, and the TT--17A set on the adaptive gear vendor on Imperial Fleet.

Shae Vizla male

Shae Vizla female

Commander Vizla armor male

Commander Vizla female

TT-17a Hydra male

TT-17a Hydra female

There's a set called the Headhunter's set from a reputation vendor on Rishi.The helm is a bit off but use the Hydra helm instead.

Green dye and your set,pretty much as near to Boba Fett as I could get my merc to look.Still wish I could be rocking the Blaster Carbine rather than dual pistols.

I'll have a look later and see what I can do.

I have been told I am pretty good at matching up sets.

BUT you have to understand this.

Boba Fett is a movie character made in the 70's and his on-screen armor is rubbish.

Very little detail on it and most of the ingame armor have a lot more embellishments.

Right? I understand that. I have done up a pretty good scrap build of Fett cosplay last year. I know I won't get perfect but I just want a better chest haha

There's a set called the Headhunter's set from a reputation vendor on Rishi.The helm is a bit off but use the Hydra helm instead.

Green dye and your set,pretty much as near to Boba Fett as I could get my merc to look.Still wish I could be rocking the Blaster Carbine rather than dual pistols.

I just saw that set last night and I'm very excited to go check it out. I'm only level 41 at the moment though

Hmm I like that, thanks. Where is a good place to get the right dye?

What do you mean, you want to dye the cape khaki? I'd leave it like that, it has Bobba Fett's colors - khaki and orange and gray.

If you need dyes go to the GTN and type "dye". Or level an artificer...

Are we forgetting that the closest chestpiece to boba fetts is pretty much the swtor equivalent.

Go to the rishi reputation vendor and preview the headhunter chestpiece. You can't get much closer than that.

Oooh nice!

So this one would need a green/orange dye. It's the Drifter chest in dark gray, but it has a rocket jetpack!

Edited by BenduKundalini

Yeah I like that Rishi chest, and I thibk the hellfire is a good T visor helm, I just wish the shape was more like the headhunter shape.But y'all have given me so many good ideas, I figured this would be the best place after the game has been out 6 years now.

Yeah I like that Rishi chest, and I thibk the hellfire is a good T visor helm, I just wish the shape was more like the headhunter shape.But y'all have given me so many good ideas, I figured this would be the best place after the game has been out 6 years now.

Find much expertise in these boards you will :csw_yoda:

Edited by BenduKundalini