Posting Hyperlinks On Starter Planets Triggers Squelch

wookiegal

This issue was happening then it was fixed. With the 8/31 patch however, it has been happening again. Any time any member of my guild posts a link on a starter planet, they are squelched. It doesn't matter if the message is long or short. It doesn't matter if there is anything in the message at all. If there is a hyperlink in the message, the player is squelched. We have all entered numerous support tickets only to be told that the system is working as expected. Any assistance would be seriously appreciated.

Did you tell then it was the guild link not a website?

A lot of CS support including players on the forums are getting the assumption that guild recruiters are posting url's to websites in the general chat. (not true)

When the case is that we are posting the link that's the "<guild name>" [the one link that was put into the game] you click to see the guilds info with the box that can be turned on to pm recruiter.

Support told me before (way back) not to use key binds to post links/guild ads and to reset them which is not what I was doing.

Believe you/me I know they do a lot of outsourcing for it and am not pleased with the results from sending in tickets.

I think this spam filter on starter planets needs to be reformed.

Edited by ronin_chi_lao
more details