Still have Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions despite today's patch.

Farferello

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports about the Saboteur bug in Relentless Ambitions Mission.

To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me if you reset this Mission after the last patch?

Thanks!

I did not reset the mission. I also did not press Escape to abort the cutscene, because I was distracted by RL stuff at the moment. That is on me, and while I don't expect you to change the choice for my Saboteur character, I'd really like to see this bug corrected, because I have other Saboteurs waiting to do the mission.

Hi folks,

To help our team in their investigation regarding the Saboteur option in the Relentless Ambitions Mission, could you answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:

• In which class is your affected character?
  • The name of your character?
  • On which server you're playing?

Thank you!

-Sith Warrior

-Dbohrius

-Satele Shan

Hi folks,

Thank you for taking the time to provided me additional information about your affected characters. I've transferred that to our team for additional investigation.

I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Do we have an update on this? Someone said that the issue had been fixed for them, but I am still experiencing the bug. Would really love to be able to continue my story because I am constantly seeing spoilers in the game chat

• 1 month later...
Hi folks,

Thank you for taking the time to provided me additional information about your affected characters. I've transferred that to our team for additional investigation.

Hi, is there any update on when this will be fixed? I still have several characters unable to progress due to this bug, and I would like to have all my characters ready for the next expansion. It's a little frustrating that this has still not been adressed after several months.

I would also like to know if there's any update for this. 7.0 grows closer and I really would like to be able to take my Imperial's through the story, but can't right now with this bug. Even an update to say that going ahead with the broken cutscene won't break saboteur status would at least be something. As it is, I don't want to risk it so I have several Imperial's who are now stuck.

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any info on how this is progressing? Now 7.0 has been delayed I'm less on edge about the imminent risk of not being able to continue the story on my main, but it bothers me that it's never been mentioned in Known Issues that the last fix didn't work for all players.

I'm right there wondering if my Imp character is broken since he went to thru the cut scene. I had no idea what the other character was talking about (I hadn't played him in awhile). I didn't escape out in time because I thought there would be an explanation (maybe he reported to high command even though I said not to).

I do know I still get the Jonas Balkar quest with probes on Tatooine. So that at least still works for him. But what happens with 7.0 who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Any updates on this? It's still bugged, even on the PTS. Are we likely to see a fix for it when 7.0 launches officially? My saboteur is still completely parked on this mission at the moment because I don't want to complete it and risk ruining any of the story flags due to a bug, I'd like to be able to take that character through 7.0's story when it's available.

• 1 month later...
  • Dev Post

Hi folks,

An update regarding this bug has been posted in the following thread: Relentless Ambitions STILL bugged for saboteurs.

Hi all,

A fix will be implemented in 7.0, but please read the below carefully.

This intended player experience path will only apply to new characters not existing ones.

Players that are past the previous quest will still see the briefing scene. Though this does not match up with the choice that was made, these characters' stories will not be impacted, so they can continue on their journey.

To avoid multiple threads about the same subject, I'll close this one and invite you to post in the one where the update has been posted.

Edited by CommunityTeam