Who thinks we deserve a collections sale?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Two months delay announced a week from release, you guys didn't do a thing for Black Friday, and now there's no word of any sales over the Christmas period either? I think we deserve some compensation for our shattered expectations here. A sale would be the least of it.

At least TELL US when the next one is. Not having it on the schedule at all is so annoying. No idea if it's worth saving or not. I spend all my CC today, then you come out next week and say it's a surprise sale? No thanks. Just tell us please.

Two months delay announced a week from release, you guys didn't do a thing for Black Friday, and now there's no word of any sales over the Christmas period either? I think we deserve some compensation for our shattered expectations here. A sale would be the least of it.

At least TELL US when the next one is. Not having it on the schedule at all is so annoying. No idea if it's worth saving or not. I spend all my CC today, then you come out next week and say it's a surprise sale? No thanks. Just tell us please.

Think we deserve billions of credits for reading things like this.

But we can't have everything now can we.

Think we deserve billions of credits for reading things like this.

But we can't have everything now can we.

Yeah, who am I to expect a sale at some point in the international season of sales for almost every industry on the globe, especially after such a massive blunder on their part. Silly silly me. Whatever could I possibly have been thinking :rolleyes:

I think they need to put a bunch of stuff back into the cartel market first. Everything I've been looking for lately isn't there anymore, even though I know I saw it not that long ago. If you want to outfit a smuggler from the cartel market in particular, it seems your options are pretty limited. What happened to the Corellian pilot? The Secret Agent? The Bold Hellion?

I know all of those were on a flash sale not that long ago, and now that I decided to go buy them, I can't. And of course, the GTN is insane and everything is out of reach of normal players there. So yeah; what's the point of putting collections on sale, if you can't collect anything to use the sale on? I've never seen the Cartel Market looking so lean.

I think they need to put a bunch of stuff back into the cartel market first. Everything I've been looking for lately isn't there anymore, even though I know I saw it not that long ago. If you want to outfit a smuggler from the cartel market in particular, it seems your options are pretty limited. What happened to the Corellian pilot? The Secret Agent? The Bold Hellion?

I know all of those were on a flash sale not that long ago, and now that I decided to go buy them, I can't. And of course, the GTN is insane and everything is out of reach of normal players there. So yeah; what's the point of putting collections on sale, if you can't collect anything to use the sale on? I've never seen the Cartel Market looking so lean.

Wow, I didn't know that, I just assumed everything was on there, why the heck wouldn't it be? Do they not want money? Lol. Luckily I've got the Secret Agent and Bold Hellion unlocked already, not the Corellian Pilot tho. I'd also suggest a good outfit for a Smuggler in case you are looking, Shrewd Rascal is pretty cool imo. Or Outer Rim Gunslinger, since they look almost identical anyways. Dashing Rogue is another good one, but it's fairly recent and well advertised, so you probably know of it already

So, updated request, put all the stuff back, and have a collection sale, cheers.

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah, who am I to expect a sale at some point in the international season of sales for almost every industry on the globe, especially after such a massive blunder on their part. Silly silly me. Whatever could I possibly have been thinking :rolleyes:

You call it a blunder - I call it a wise move.

Stop being entitled and think things through - not everything revolves around your world.

You call it a blunder - I call it a wise move.

Stop being entitled and think things through - not everything revolves around your world.

Alright, someone clearly just wants an argument. Announcing a release date, then pushing it back a week out, IS A BLUNDER. Whether or not YOU believe the extra time is warranted or not, THEY told us one thing, now they have pulled the rug out. That is the dictionary definition of a blunder. Do you REALLY think Keith and the team are thrilled about this? Think EA is happy? No. They aren't. Because like it or not, THIS WAS A FAILURE TO LAUNCH. A blunder. Plain and simple. Now take your insults and nonsense off to my ignore list, thanks.

Wow, I didn't know that, I just assumed everything was on there, why the heck wouldn't it be? Do they not want money? Lol. Luckily I've got the Secret Agent and Bold Hellion unlocked already, not the Corellian Pilot tho. I'd also suggest a good outfit for a Smuggler in case you are looking, Shrewd Rascal is pretty cool imo. Or Outer Rim Gunslinger, since they look almost identical anyways. Dashing Rogue is another good one, but it's fairly recent and well advertised, so you probably know of it already

So, updated request, put all the stuff back, and have a collection sale, cheers.

I know, right? What does it cost them to keep the cartel market better stocked with more options? They've already made the resources, and they're already in the game, so why can't I buy them? Are they trying to create demand through scarcity, or something? I don't know how many times I've gone to look for something on the cartel market to find that it isn't there. Those three smuggler outfits just happen to be three that I looked for literally today. I've got more. Earlier this week I was trying to buy the relic plunderer too—long gone. There can't be more than about 125-150 armor sets on the market right now. Maybe even fewer. Out of how many hundreds that they've had over the years? I know some of them have appeared on the fleet for sale for certificates. But some of those are still on the cartel market too, like Darth Nihilus's mask. So some stuff you can buy in game or "meta" and other stuff you just can't really get at all? It's quite bizarre.

A few months ago, buying on the GTN was an option, but since I've never done an exploit or any of the other ways that people have racked up insane amounts of credits, pretty much everything on the GTN is out of reach now.

Alright, someone clearly just wants an argument. Announcing a release date, then pushing it back a week out, IS A BLUNDER. Whether or not YOU believe the extra time is warranted or not, THEY told us one thing, now they have pulled the rug out. That is the dictionary definition of a blunder. Do you REALLY think Keith and the team are thrilled about this? Think EA is happy? No. They aren't. Because like it or not, THIS WAS A FAILURE TO LAUNCH. A blunder. Plain and simple. Now take your insults and nonsense off to my ignore list, thanks.

Making excuses for your ignorance is a blunder you should not ignore.

Take responsibility for your decisions and stop asking for hand outs.

As its already been pointed out - you are obviously not that well informed.

Edited by kage_goomba

While I wouldn't use the word "deserve", I certainly think it would be a good idea. There are a lot of disappointed and/or angry players right now. (I am not one. I'm over the moon with having 2 more months playing the game as is!) However, this is a public relations mess, which so far, they have done nothing to over-come. They are already under a shadow with how poorly much of the expansion news has been received. It is not unheard-of for MMOs to do a little something as a way to show they appreciate their player's continued support through rough times. A cartel sale or bonus reward event would cost them very little to buy them so good will.

Making excuses for your ignorance is a blunder you should not ignore.

Take responsibility for your decisions and stop asking for hand outs.

As its already been pointed out - you are obviously not that well informed.

He didn't do anything ignorant, you're just saying that.

And while I agree that asking for hand-outs isn't my style, and expecting them is entitled, I've also learned over the years that you don't get very many things that you don't ask for. It doesn't hurt to ask. BioWare is almost certainly going to ignore this post anyway, and even if they didn't, what's the worst they're going to do? Say no. So what?

While I wouldn't use the word "deserve", I certainly think it would be a good idea. There are a lot of disappointed and/or angry players right now. (I am not one. I'm over the moon with having 2 more months playing the game as is!) However, this is a public relations mess, which so far, they have done nothing to over-come. They are already under a shadow with how poorly much of the expansion news has been received. It is not unheard-of for MMOs to do a little something as a way to show they appreciate their player's continued support through rough times. A cartel sale or bonus reward event would cost them very little to buy them so good will.

Deserve? Fine. No. Nobody ever deserves anything really I guess. It's a figure of speech. You know what I meant. I forgot how hung up on semantics people can get. But yeah, agreed otherwise.

Plus a sale can only make them money really. I for one am not spending a coin until one happens, and I'm certain I'm not alone on that. The amount of people who splurge on sale days more than makes up for the reduced cost in my experience

I totally agree, OP. It's already out of the norm that they didn't give us an unlock sale during Black Friday. People have speculated that it will come with the new expansion, but they haven't announced anything. And now they've pushed back the release date, and even the anniversary celebration - they should at least give us a sale in December to make up for the bad feelings caused by the delay.