The hottest star wars female characters

BacaWicket

Back in the day, when the average human life span was <60 and having more than 3 children was standard procedure. But times have changed, you see. In most countries, anyway.

But Ahsoka is like 16 in season 5, right? It could be worse. Other than, you know, the fact that googling her name for pictures results mostly in images with a more or less... erotic aspect. Sometimes, I forget what a weird place the internet is :rolleyes:

Exactly, that's my point - there is nothing biologically wrong with an adult having any level of attraction to a teen or even a pre-teen - but because society no longer operates that way its been labelled as such. When in actual fact, the latter is probably more likely. In fact it doesn't even make logical sense, a 16 year old finding a 16 year old attractive is fine - heck its encouraged - but say a 30 year old? Morally abjectable! Why exactly?*

But I think what one guy said is right, she's a cartoon and not necessarily an accurate portrayal of a 16 year old. She's also a Togruta which doesn't exactly help. In reality she could be 18, or older.

But why should we care? Because society tells us we should? To hell with that I say.

Anyway not really relevant topic, but hey I find this an interesting discussion.

*because a relationship between an 16 year old and 30 year old is against the law, and suggests all kind of things like rape, young parenting etc. but we forget that while the rules of society change, our biological makeup doesn't.

EDIT: Furthermore, what right or authority does anyone have to say who you can and cannot find attractive? it just gets more and more bizarre the deeper down the rabbit hole you go. Its almost frightening how much influence society can have on the way we think - to the point where we don't even realise it.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahsoka's popularity makes me wonder whether we'll see her in the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels.

It's hard to imagine Disney would just let such a popular character disappear when there's more money to be made. :p

I hope so, and no not because I want to see her in a slave Leia costume. :p

She's actually become one of my favourite "good-guy" characters (my favourite star wars character all being "bad") at first I didn't care for her but she's grown on me, and when she left the Order I realised I had actually become attached to her as a character and didn't want to see her go. Altogether I think she's a very interesting and unique character who would fit in quite nicely to Rebels - perhaps in a leadership role helping out these young teen folk.

Also Filoni has (I believe) confirmed that Clone Wars characters will be making reappearances.

• 3 years later...

Bastila Shan

Kira Carsen

Elara Dorne

Lana Beniko

Tasiela Shan

Satele Shan

Risha

Mara Jade

Mirax Terrik

Aayla Secura

Vette

Darth Talon

Leia Organa

I think this list can just keep going lol. Hehe.

I lean more to the Shan family...dunno but I feel for them. :(

Especially for Revan and Bastila and how hard it was for them to stay together despite the jedi council being such jerks about attachments and love. Makes me wonder what if Bastila never came back to the light...and stayed dark taking Revan with her. Hmmm. But man even the descendants of Revan and Bastila had it hard too...especially Tasiela who got exiled by the council members and the Republic.

Sucks for the Shans not being capable of having a chance of a family...altogether. Bastila never saw Revan again after he disappeared to the unknown regions to find the true sith. But i get why he did it to protect her and their son from even more dangers. Least he could watch over them through force visions but still...sad for Vaner growing up without a father.

I would like to learn more about Bastila's fate and everything else going forward down the Shan family treeline. All i know is that vaner had two kids too...

Too bad they're not part of the new canon. Im waiting for the day for The Old Republic be announced. There is so much potential and countless stories to tell. As well as the characters like the companions and among others too like Darth Marr and a lot more.

As a psycologist i find this thread.......interesting.

That said,

this is something i never understood i never found her hot or sexy once might be cause she is bald idk

I believe later in whatever canon, she grows her hair out. Might google it, not gonna try to figure out howvto link pictures at this time

-Ashur

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Young Senya for sure. The rest of these names are in no particular order:

Raina Temple

Lana Beniko

Vaylin

That Twi'lek Chick from the village who betrays you and can also be romanced by you

That chick you can flirt with as a trooper in coruscant

Lord Grathan's Wife!

Thiccy Garza :D

Vette

Rey (yeah, I said it :cool:)

That chick in Zakuul that gets killed by the heralds for telling the Outlander how to find the Lady of Sorrows

The Lady of Sorrows! :D

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember off the top right now.