Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chiss agent and light side or dark side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Chiss agent and light side or dark side

Night-runner
06.24.2022 , 06:17 AM | #11
That's the thing, I dont recall those being the callouts, and even wonder if Human was the race for trooper.

Anyone got the wayback machine on file?

Iceslasher
06.26.2022 , 03:27 PM | #12
If you go lightside chiss, definitely go for operative you may end up with the third easter egg story line
> I did at launch not knowing what i was doing, ask lots of questions, never say you are imperial or loyal to the empire and you WILL get there. its a really cool story line. Fyi , it only works as light side and be smart.

SteveTheCynic
06.26.2022 , 04:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Iceslasher View Post
If you go lightside chiss, definitely go for operative you may end up with the third easter egg story line
Lightside and Operative are incompatible, given the amount of time your Operative spends cackling like a madman as (s)he stabs enemies in the gut with an eighteen-inch knife.

And nothing in the storylines is influenced by your chosen Advanced Class / Combat Style.

SithKoriandr
06.27.2022 , 02:32 AM | #14
My Agent is light side, SIS (disillusioned with the Empire and Sith for obvious reasons). Which is sorta nice, as then I can take some Dark Side options as the LS option is more helping to the Empire.

Which is made more fun, when you realize that the story assumes all DS choices for how the Empire storyline goes.