Nar Shadaa Nightlife Event...will it return and if so, when?

Terentheren

Returning player, been back about six months now after a four year plus break....looking for several decorations I missed out on due to being away. Especially want the Dance Floor, The Concert Stage, and the Biff Band Disguise Terminal for my Nar Shadaa Stronghold.

Would love to hear that this event will be back soon, or if not, some alternative way to earn these decorations implemented.

Edited by Terentheren

Will it return? - Pretty much guaranteed, as they have never skipped it during the last couple of years and added new stuff to gamble for. The more prevalent question is whether they will add anything new to the jackpot pool and vendors this year.

When? - No announcement yet, therefore it will probably start some time in mid July and run for 6 weeks until late August. My best guess would be from July 12th until August 23rd.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Will it return? - Pretty much guaranteed, as they have never skipped it during the last couple of years and added new stuff to gamble for. The more prevalent question is whether they will add anything new to the jackpot pool and vendors this year.

When? - No announcement yet, therefore it will probably start some time in mid July and run for 6 weeks until late August. My best guess would be from July 12th until August 23rd.

Thanks, really hope this is true. Someone was saying in chat that the event had been discontinued.

Thanks, really hope this is true. Someone was saying in chat that the event had been discontinued.

It's part of their 10y-anniversary-year-long-celebration-concept that they are removing this much loved event.

• Dev Post
Returning player, been back about six months now after a four year plus break....looking for several decorations I missed out on due to being away. Especially want the Dance Floor, The Concert Stage, and the Biff Band Disguise Terminal for my Nar Shadaa Stronghold.

Would love to hear that this event will be back soon, or if not, some alternative way to earn these decorations implemented.

Hi! The Nar Shadaa event is not discontinued, so not sure where they received that info. Here to confirm it is coming back this year and there will be some new rewards! We're just finalizing the details on timing, so we'll definitely post an update when we're ready to share that info.

Hi! The Nar Shadaa event is not discontinued, so not sure where they received that info. Here to confirm it is coming back this year and there will be some new rewards! We're just finalizing the details on timing, so we'll definitely post an update when we're ready to share that info.

With how fast the team gets content out id estimate night life won't come back until 2023

Hi! The Nar Shadaa event is not discontinued, so not sure where they received that info.

I'd put money on it being a made-up semi-troll statement, with no basis in anything.

That said, the relative silence(1) on the question (prior to it being asked here) may have given the impression that the event wasn't happening this year.

(1) Not even a "We don't have a firm date yet, but y'all can expect the Nar Shaddaa event to return some time in the summer."...

hi! The nar shadaa event is not discontinued, so not sure where they received that info. Here to confirm it is coming back this year and there will be some new rewards! We're just finalizing the details on timing, so we'll definitely post an update when we're ready to share that info.

GREAT NEWS! Tyvm!

Edited by Terentheren

I'd put money on it being a made-up semi-troll statement, with no basis in anything.

That said, the relative silence(1) on the question (prior to it being asked here) may have given the impression that the event wasn't happening this year.

(1) Not even a "We don't have a firm date yet, but y'all can expect the Nar Shaddaa event to return some time in the summer."...

The fact that it does not appear on the list of in-game events for July doesn't bode well even so.

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie, if you wonder why such rumours start it could be something to do with the fact that this usually drops at the START of the Summer; last year it was early in May.

Whats holding things up? It is not listed as a July event so can only assume its been pushed back to August earliest?

Are all hands off the wheel now, because it feels that way?

We want to support the devs with their efforts but communication is essential. Another Friday passes by with no gold post of hope to cling onto!

If I was a betting man. I'd bet they tied it into 7.1 at some point as they figured it would be here by now.

I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for mid August.

Or they were getting Season 2 of Galactic Command out of the way first, was my initial hope. But August would be late and will no doubt push Feast (on repeat) of Prosperity out too.

If I was a betting man. I'd bet they tied it into 7.1 at some point as they figured it would be here by now.

I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for mid August.

If I was a betting person, I wouldn't bet on anything. The finalizing the details on timing (on many things) means betting is not a safe bet.

Jackie, if you wonder why such rumours start it could be something to do with the fact that this usually drops at the START of the Summer; last year it was early in May.

Whats holding things up? It is not listed as a July event so can only assume its been pushed back to August earliest?

Are all hands off the wheel now, because it feels that way?

We want to support the devs with their efforts but communication is essential. Another Friday passes by with no gold post of hope to cling onto!

Very bad communication indeed. Better tell us now that we will not have the naar shadaa nightlife event this year. It wouldn't be the worst announcement you did since 7.0

The very bad thing is that we get nothing. no bug fixes, no content, no event. Is there someone to work for this game left?

it's already midsummer in a few days and a summer event still has not started.

They are mostly likely waiting for the 7.1 announcement to announce the event. It's going to need a patch and that will be 7.1.

They don't want to give a date yet because then, when 7.1 is delayed, the date will be incorrect.

They are mostly likely waiting for the 7.1 announcement to announce the event. It's going to need a patch and that will be 7.1.

They don't want to give a date yet because then, when 7.1 is delayed, the date will be incorrect.

i like how that's a when, not an if. :D

The delays don't bother me much. The bugs sometimes make me wonder if I want to keep playing.

I wish the Nighlife event was less of a grind. I'd love to see them make the tokens much more likely to win, and reward us fewer tokens while adventuring. At least for me, it takes 50% too long to spin and spin and spin...

Hours pass...

...and spin all those tokens trying to win the current year's prizes.