More character customizations please

danwestay

Hello everyone. I have been playing Swtor for a long time now and one of the things I love most about the game is creating new characters. I love The Old Republic and spend a lot of time customizing each character before I play, sometimes for hours. One could say it is a passion of mine. With that being said, I would love to see an update to the way we can customize our toons. Frankly I'm bored with the options we have. We have seen many new updates over the years featuring a ton of new content, i.e. story, pvp, SH's and conquest. But the one thing we haven't had is an update to how we create our characters. I would like to be able to have more control over how my character looks. One example would be to allow all characters the same styles across the board. For instance, I would love to be able to create a Sith warrior with the face markings of a Bounty Hunter. Or give a Sith Sorc the same face markings of a warrior. Maybe make it an unlock in the CM to be able to do this? Ideally I would like to see a total redesign of the whole process. Kind of like the way ESO or Black Desert allows you to create characters. Now that would make SWTOR even more awesome! :D

Ideally I would like to see a total redesign of the whole process. Kind of like the way ESO or Black Desert allows you to create characters. Now that would make SWTOR even more awesome! :D

You aren't the only one to suggest this, but the impact would be ... painful. Probably too painful for them to want to consider.