Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Ollmich
06.14.2021 , 01:53 PM | #10171
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
/snip
Again, my point was LoS'ing adds in that fight is not exactly an optimal approach. LoS is used to make ranged mobs come to you and stay on top of each other so they could be AoE'ed quickly. Melees come to you and stack on their own, there's no need to LoS them. It's waste of time, especially if they appear simultaneously and run together to the person with aggro (like in Rakata FP).

If I had to come up with the most optimal approach I'd say it's stacking up in the middle (already mentioned that). Sadly, LoS fans won that round.

AbsolutGrndZero
06.18.2021 , 10:10 AM | #10172
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
This is the sad truth, lots of players, the ones who are actually clueless, take it as an insult when you explain mechanics or effective way to do things.

Even when people think that they know how to run a FP, because no one actually never taught them how to, they don't realize that they can be wrong and refuse to listen to advices. But once again this is 2021, whatever you say, no matter how you say it, people take it as a personal insult.
That reminds me of back before Mastery when Knight/Warrior was Strength, Consular/Inquistor was Willpower, etc. you had players that were like "I am a sniper, I need Aim to be effective you moron!" or "I'm a Jedi knight, I need Willpower for my force powers you moron" and no amount of trying to explain the system would work... or even worse was the many times my Sitn Assassin was kicked form a group for trying to tank in the Imperial Dancer's Outfit. She's a Sith Assassin, she wears light armor (when it's not adaptive as most armor is these days) and they would take her outfit literally, she can't tank in a bikini and kick me.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

JYthelifesaver
Yesterday , 10:36 PM | #10173
I stopped playing with weirdos when they dropped the legacy ignore feature. Now any time I group with people who want to run ahead and pull on their own (particularly when they're not a tank) they get a ignore before the fp is done.