More Legacy Stronghold Storage Bays

ruffolofi

Currently Legacy Stronghold Storage only has 7 bays and at least for me they're all full. So my suggestion is making more bay's available for purchase.

here are some idea's to fix that problem you have maybe.

make some toons make then lvl 10 or so or use chars you are not using any more and use there personal cargo bay's to store some stuff on it.

and if its a lot of stuff that is not legacy binde there is always the option to make your own guild add there 8 chars in it and use the guild cargo bay as store.

there are a lot of other options to store stuff on it.

Edited by Spikanor

Level 10 isn't necessary. Just create a character and exit the starter instance (just walk out, except for troopers, who normally have to either Quick Travel or complete the instance) and bounce off to your stronghold.

At level 1, that is.

but what if you need to unlock more personal cargo bay slots with credits then there are level lockt right or have there remove the level lock from the personal cargo bay's if you wane unlock more with credits?

but what if you need to unlock more personal cargo bay slots with credits then there are level lockt right or have there remove the level lock from the personal cargo bay's if you wane unlock more with credits?

OK, fair point. I've had them all unlocked by CCs for so long that I forgot about that part.

Currently Legacy Stronghold Storage only has 7 bays and at least for me they're all full. So my suggestion is making more bay's available for purchase.

Still I don't know why they can't add 8-14 (rows) that are clickable below the first row of 7; it be a large CREDIT sink for those who felt they needed them.

I mean each character has 7 Legacy (Shared Slots) but also has 7 Cargo Hold Slots. Still I can understand some who may want a few more! I unlock things in Collections so they are reclaimable where possible, only only stick things in Cargo Hold or Legacy Bank I use more often.

Yet there are valid reasons why some may want or desire more!

Edited by Strathkin