Server Down?

-Alma-

You are not alone.

I got booted, was able to log back on only to get booted again. Now I am just stuck on the onslaught splash screen.

[update] - let me back in - for 30 seconds.

Oh well I guess it means I have to venture to that place called - outside

Edited by Gericke

I have had the same issues, we normally had 35 plus players on in our guild on the weekends but because of the connection issues today we've all been having only a few have been able to stay connected to the servers for more than five minutes.

Up until today I haven't had any issues playing since the launch of the game. Hopefully they will get someone to check their servers soon because so many are having this issue.

Till then I will have to go play Division 2 which I have had no issues connecting too today :D

same here on DM, logged with 1st alt but was very unstable, cant clik things etc.. then noticed the red x lag :/ fleet chat was full of moans about the lag this morning so it is not just a few of us.. was doing a round of crafting (catching back up after the last patch :/) but found each alt after was unable to load past onslaught load screen, booted from sever several times and unable to play what im paying for.. online issue seems isolated to this game only.

Ive only been back a few weeks and this and the crew skill mess has annoyed me more than i enjoyed my return... and i have to minimise that stupid new sales window each time aswell this week? again ?

a not so great return to the game :/

Just re-subscribed after quite a long time and seriously considering f*****g it off again, pathetic server booting me off every 2 minutes when my internet, which has been terrible past few days to be fair, seems to be working fine. No point in paying for a game I can't play! If it isn't fixed soon, and I mean SOON, I'll be giving up completely.

Having the same issue, quite alarmed that three hours later there's nothing on twitter and the server status says Darth Malgus is fine.

Pretty standard. BW have been majorly dropping the ball the past few months.

Yep same for me, long loading screen, then either get into the game for 10 seconds, everything seems fine, I do something, it lags, the ping progressively gets higher and I'm kicked out or it just goes straight to server disconnect screen. Edited by ToranBlandus