Cosmetic glyph for new animations

Sexxybeast

I am a launch player who recently came back to the game. I stopped playing before the first expansion and I am just returning now. So far I'm having a blast and really enjoying the game.

Obviously things have changed since I last played which is understandable. However I feel really sad about the lightning ball spell. I really don't like the animation and it's become clear to me that there is absolutely no way to keep the shock ability other than playing tank.

This makes me not want to play my assassin at all tbh. It's shocking to me that such an iconic ability like shock is replaced with such a lame ability like lightning ball. Some people may like it and that's great for them, but we really should have the ability to use a glyph or something so we don't have to use it. I would even take the DPS loss if it meant being able to use the base shock ability.

I mean shock is just such a cool ability and as a deception assassin it felt like the coolest class ever. Stealth, double bladed lightsaber and cool lightning force abilities. Now we get this lame twirly lightsaber move and it somehow shoots a ball of lightning? LAME.

I would even pay real money to the cartel market to get shock back, pls BioWare, make it happen.