Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Yevon
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #741
Quote: Originally Posted by frotty View Post
quoting for truth.

unfortunately i shifted my work schedule under the assumption that this would be like every other early access in the history of early access. instead we're doing server load testing still.

none of this has anything to do with notifying people when they can expect to start. Right now we're in the dark to the point that we can only be certain that we will be playing at launch, while I'm sure you'll count an hour of early access as *trollface* early access, it is impossible to plan for that.
EA was CLEARLY laid out as staggered. Your time will come.
- Yevon
Imperial Agent-Operative-Medic

ziibear
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #742
23rd july still no access
EU-Chimaera: Kirow / Miyoko

Dislox
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #743
thank you for the confirmations that you some of you have it aswell, i was getting worried like you won't believe it already looking on google maps for a nice bridge to jump off to ;p i keed i keed

ipeka
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #744
well i guess the only thing i can do is : be in self-loathing for not pre-ordering at 21st july .

Haffoc
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #745
Quote: Originally Posted by kremzeek View Post
no theyre not. check server status. eu servers not available
That's because the EU servers are listed amongst the US ones, they're the ones that say N/A for timezone.

ruktuim
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #746
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlork View Post
As far as I can tell, there are still 14 hours left in "today."

Source link his "lie" or it didn't happen.

Kelsion
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #747
I pre-ordered mine form Game Stop and came home and immediately put in my pre-order code from the reciept. It worked fine imediately after purchase. With all the problems people have been having with Origin, I am certainly glad I decided against it.
"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" - Admiral David Farragut

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #748
As an official member of the newly created passive aggresive early access committee let me be the first to welcome you all. I know you all have questions about when you will gain early access. Let me ease you concerns by letting you know that you'll be in sometime between now and never. Keep hittin those refresh keys though cause you never know.

Love ya guys!

Viacheslav
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #749
Got a call from Gamestop. They told me to go pick up my CE on thursday. wohoooo!

Argonaut
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #750
Quote: Originally Posted by kremzeek View Post
no theyre not. check server status. eu servers not available
Read the server list a bit more carefully, the european servers are mixed into the US server list. eg...Frostclaw is a European PvE server and its listed under US. They just havent separated the two regions yet.
'Your as cold as ice'

'Thats cos Im on Hoth...Retard!'