Summon Rakghouls

xmarcusprimex

I would LOVE a decoration that allows you to summon Rakghouls in strongholds. It could be an object you interact with or a floor tile you walk on. The point of this would be to have a situation like in the Rakghoul Outbreak Event where you are on the planet wandering around inoculating the population and a mom of Rakghouls would show up and attack you when you entered some areas. Surely it would easy to port over whatever game mechanic trigger that is and make it usable in strongholds. It would give us something to fight and kill in stronngholds, as well as add to the RP value.

It would give us something to fight and kill in stronngholds

Um. OK, but why is that remotely desirable?

And if you just want to fight in a stronghold, gather some friends and some enemies, and head to someone's Rishi stronghold, which has facilities for ad-hoc PvP battles.

Um. OK, but why is that remotely desirable?

I have seen many many requests and suggestions (on here, discord, facebook and other places) for NPCs in strongholds that you the player can kill and they can attack. This is separate of course from PVP like at Rishi, which totally its's own thing.

I have seen many many requests and suggestions (on here, discord, facebook and other places) for NPCs in strongholds that you the player can kill and they can attack. This is separate of course from PVP like at Rishi, which totally its's own thing.

That doesn't answer the core question. ***WHY*** is it desirable?

I think it would be nice, IF you could switch it on/off yourself as sugggested. Of course the mobs should not drop rewards and probably no XP either. But to have some kind of "mob invasion" that you can start on your own stronghold and then, maybe together with a few friends, fight those mobs in an environment you designed yourself - I think it has a certain appeal. But I don't think it is realistic that this would ever be implemented - the amount of QA necessary to make it work would probably be huge. And to be honest there are far more pressing needs for strongholds from my point of view.