Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

CougarMark
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #141
7/29 ftw!

Sensinorium
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #142
Hope us early August orders get in today!! If it happens tomorrow or the next day though no rush right? This isn't like assassins creed where ya beat it in 3 or 4 days..... Can't wait to play!!!

QuadDamage
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #143
What about people who have been part of the community since the beginning?

Darth_Alki
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Thanks for the update. I pre-ordered on the 23rd of July, so I expect to get in reasonably soon. However I can wait as my sense of self entitlement doesn't outweigh my intelligence.
This^

Need more of you in this world. That's for sure. Have a wonderful day and good luck! (I more than likely won't get an invite until Thursday, and I'm ok with that).
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”
. <--- Fear the Beta pixel!

wanderingcrab
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Brene View Post
Still conforming to budding elitism, joy.
Uh, first come first serve is elitist? Yeah, McDonald's drive in is SOOO elitist! The line at the post office, ELITIST TO THE BONE

poptart_fairt
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Haffoc View Post
I'll ask here as well, have you taken into consideration the screw up with Game UK who didn't start sending out the Early Access codes until the 26th, despite ordering on the 21st?
This is the most frustrating part for me. I'm unable to play with my friends not because I put my code in late but because there was a ridiculous ****-up on the distributor's end. It's immensely frustrating seeing everyone else in-game.

ASxDreadnaught
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Exorno View Post
And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?
I too am having that problem....and they waited until today to hint me at it.....now i can't contact them cause there customer support can't HELP AT ALLL

Hypernetic
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #148
So I take this to mean if you didn't register your code in July you should check back tomorrow?

Konosbaby
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #149
You are the man, now plz let first week people in <3

KiLLu_CH
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #150
I really do hope, I'm still in with the July, 30th. :S :S :S