Queue Warzones...help

Misfit

Am I doing something wrong?

I have queued like 20 times since coming back to SWTOR and the only thing that pops is unranked arena.

Activities > PVP > unranked Warzones > Join Queue

Is this also where I should be getting voidstar, huttball, etc? Because if so...none of them are popping.

you are doing it correctly

you must be playing during a low PVP population time. arena's pop when the game doesnt have enough players for 8v8 maps and putting those in queue in an arena is faster way to get games going.

Thanks, one more question. There are two NA servers. Is PVP per server or are both NA servers together? Wondering if one has more PVP than the other if they are separated.

I pvp on star forge; and during "prime time" I generally get a steady stream of 8v8 when I am in the queue.

8:00 pm eastern onwards on week days. day time PVP is hit and miss in terms of 8v8 or arena. I dont play much during the morning or early afternoons, even on weekends. when I have done so, some are full of arena like you described and some are full of 8v8.

I pvp on star forge; and during "prime time" I generally get a steady stream of 8v8 when I am in the queue.

8:00 pm eastern onwards on week days. day time PVP is hit and miss in terms of 8v8 or arena. I dont play much during the morning or early afternoons, even on weekends. when I have done so, some are full of arena like you described and some are full of 8v8.

And to add to this. That’s only for lvl 75. If you’re trying to play lowbies, you will struggle to get any matches outside of primetime and then they will mostly be arena only due to low player numbers.