Returning PT looking for a good active guild!

Stormtrooperge

Howdy i'm playing around on a 7 day trial and plan to buy the amazon bundle once thats over, i played nonstop from launch til Rise of the Hutt Cartel and looking to find a nice chill guild to relax with, it will probly take a few more weeks but once i'm caught up maybe i'll be up for some casual PVP.

i do character hop alot since i'm still wanting to do alot of storys so if you dont mind adding my alts i'm game.

i mostly play Empire but i'm planning on making a Jedi Shadow to actually see Pub endgame, i work 40 hour weeks so no early morning stuff except weekends.

Howdy i'm playing around on a 7 day trial and plan to buy the amazon bundle once thats over, i played nonstop from launch til Rise of the Hutt Cartel and looking to find a nice chill guild to relax with, it will probly take a few more weeks but once i'm caught up maybe i'll be up for some casual PVP.

i do character hop alot since i'm still wanting to do alot of storys so if you dont mind adding my alts i'm game.

i mostly play Empire but i'm planning on making a Jedi Shadow to actually see Pub endgame, i work 40 hour weeks so no early morning stuff except weekends.

hi there Stormtrooperge,

Not sure if you've found an appropriate guild yet but....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...feel free to check us ^ out when you can! Contact info is within that thread. Hope to chat with you soon and best of luck either way yep! --- regards, Neestar (PUB side) and Neevil (IMP side)