A bit of assistance for a returning player

Kyryck

Hello. So I've recently returned to the game after about four or five years and am having fun. A friend of mine has returned just today as well, but is slightly behind. He is on chapter 13 of KOTFE (Profit and Plunder). I have done that already (and have completed all the story stuff up to cap and all that good endgame stuff).

We used to play together all the time. I'm wondering if I'm allowed in his instances of the KOTFE and onward despite having completed those instances myself? I'd really like to experience the story with him. I assume that it's possible to do somehow? I'm not really going to be making decisions or anything, I'll just be playing with him and watching the story, etc, etc.

TLDR version: Can I tag along with my buddy who just came back into his KOTFE chapters despite having completed them myself already?

Hello. So I've recently returned to the game after about four or five years and am having fun. A friend of mine has returned just today as well, but is slightly behind. He is on chapter 13 of KOTFE (Profit and Plunder). I have done that already (and have completed all the story stuff up to cap and all that good endgame stuff).

We used to play together all the time. I'm wondering if I'm allowed in his instances of the KOTFE and onward despite having completed those instances myself? I'd really like to experience the story with him. I assume that it's possible to do somehow? I'm not really going to be making decisions or anything, I'll just be playing with him and watching the story, etc, etc.

TLDR version: Can I tag along with my buddy who just came back into his KOTFE chapters despite having completed them myself already?

Yes you can, all your friend has to do is invite you to a group, then he starts the chapter he's in and then right clicks his portrait to summon you to the instance. :cool: