Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*DELAYED* Season 1 of Ranked Warzone Arenas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
*DELAYED* Season 1 of Ranked Warzone Arenas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mattycutts
10.28.2013 , 06:57 AM | #111
thanks for letting us know soon as u could, and two weeks is not that long, i wud prefer to see it released without bugs than it being released now with problems that wouldnt be undone.
RED ECLIPSE - Unrelenting (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only) - Republic main
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands

TUXs
10.28.2013 , 08:40 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
This "bug" was in game since patch 1.3 ie when Ranked Warzones started. Good thing that you finally noticed.
And people don't think they care about PvP...pfft!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Joesixxpack
10.28.2013 , 10:48 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Unfortunately, we are going to be delaying the start of Season One.

I know that this is the absolute last thing any PvP players will want to hear, but we have good reason.
8/10!

I *know* Season One is just a troll meme but you guys still get me with it every time!

Yndras
10.28.2013 , 06:53 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by JidaiDerriphan View Post
Does Season 1 still include cross server ques as stated before?

See- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=692233
Where did all these features end up? Its been over a year and we dont even have 8v8 ranked anymore, let alone one of these feature coming in 1.2.

This is pretty embarrissing bioware. Im actually disheartened by reading this again. Id forgotten what 1.2 was supposed to be.

I remember the announcement saying they werent coming, and then they didnt come until 1.5, and at a reduced feature count. I think all we got was the seperate queue, and.... if i recall its the same ranking system the arena's use. So if there was a bug in the ranking system, it would be from right back when 8v8 was released.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

Kailaurius
10.28.2013 , 10:26 PM | #115
This is starting to sound very familiar. Remember when SOE put in the Jedi Ranking System in SWG? And then it was buggy as hell, so they took it out saying they would put it back in once they get all the bugs fixed. They kept delaying and delaying until finally it was scrapped from the game permanently.

livinlife
10.31.2013 , 04:54 AM | #116
season 1 lololololololololololoollololololoololollolloloolo ollool
livinsith 55 sorc heals Master D server
nif 55 sage heals Dalborra server
livinsolo 34 scoundrel heals Bastion server
agv 16 commando heals Po5 server

AdrianDmitruk
11.03.2013 , 12:41 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
Indeed we're onto how clueless you are about class balancing if you think that Commandos and Mercs are fine in their current state.

*snip*

Both Snipers AND Sages have a root effect on their knockbacks. Snipers have two roots in fact with Leg Shot. Two knockbacks with Ambush. Commandos don't have a root on their AoE knockback. Again how is it balanced in any way, shape or form?.
LOLOL I *wish* sages had roots on their knockbacks. But only the ones deep into TK/lightning get the root, and TK/lightning has its own issues with interrupt spam shutdown.

All other sages find themselves with a knockback that is even more useless than a commando's (not even a slow, not 360, inferior knockback "oomph" that just lets smashers obliterate right back to us because the kb is too damn short).

We can't pop tech override to make our mez instant, either.
Huttball Season Ticket Holders | Huttball Ticket Scalpers
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Star Forge (originally from Begeren Colony)
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Atreidos
11.20.2013 , 11:34 AM | #118
for how long that season lasts ?

Blackiesmith
08.06.2014 , 08:48 PM | #119
Don't worry guys im sure it will be like how they said they would have cross server 8v8 ranked then forget about it.

Sangrar
08.06.2014 , 08:52 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackiesmith View Post
Don't worry guys im sure it will be like how they said they would have cross server 8v8 ranked then forget about it.
ummmmm, this is like a very old and currently invalid thread as Season 1 already came and went long ago so...
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE