Zabrak/ Sith Purebred offspring?

Shayddow

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting link, but it doesn't answer my question. Can Sith Purebloods reproduce with Zabrak?

(link lists twillik-human, zabrak-dathomar, etc.

It's never specifically stated one way or the other. (Besides which, what species can interbreed occasionally changes based on new media or resource books being released.)

I would say, guessing, that there's probably at least a sixty per cent or better chance - based on the fact that both races can breed with humans - that Sith and Zabrak can interbreed. The thirty per cent against recognises the possibility that, while capable of breeding with humans, something keeps them from breeding with each other directly. That's without any factors regarding possible Sith-Human and Zabrak-Human hybrids breeding together since you specified the 'pure' species.

I don't know if it would have any bearing on the matter, but in SWTOR, there are Purebloods on Korriban who react to the red-skinned Zabrak the same as they would to a Sith Pureblood rather than the generic 'alien' reactions (unknown how they react to Zabrak of other skin tones, at the moment). I can't say that's a sign of anything, though.

• 4 weeks later...
I read in somewhere (I think it was The Old Republic Encyclopedia), that red-skinned zabraks and twi'leks are considered offspring of ancient Sith. While zabraks have no problems, red-skinned twi'leks are hated and often sold to slavery by twi'lek society. So, I think they can interbred with no problems. :-)

I read in somewhere (I think it was The Old Republic Encyclopedia), that red-skinned zabraks and twi'leks are considered offspring of ancient Sith. While zabraks have no problems, red-skinned twi'leks are hated and often sold to slavery by twi'lek society. So, I think they can interbred with no problems. :-)

The only thing I found is a theory claiming they might be offspring of ancient Sith.

Edited by Enskojare

In my opinion it would not be possible. The original four fingered Sith species was not initially compatible with the Human Jedi exiles that first arrived after the second great schism. Within the Book of the Sith and other sources we learn that one of the early Dark Jedi alchemists who created the Leviathans found a way to produce offspring from alchemical manipulation. None of the so called 'Pureblood' sith are pure blood. They all have five fingers far less severe features and the sith species traits are fading to a more human base. Who can say what alchemy was done to allow the two species to interbreed, but the effect is clear, human DNA and traits are dominant to Sith now. Perhaps if it were a human with with ancestry so far removed that they are practically pure human they would be able to breed with other near human subspecies. The Sith 'Purebloods' more than likely can only produce offspring with humans and other purebloods until their blood is fully diluted.