Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Taekahn
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2701
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

kolesnikovgr
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2702
And when I connect to the game, the idea of me long ago should have been included, I bought the game 1.10.2011?
: Wea_02:

TheDawnedone
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2703
Dev should lock the thread in order to prevent idiot flamers, this is a privilege not your bloody birth right

arturo_bandini
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2704
I really don't know what is lamer: Bioware getting everybody all riled up for nothing, the whining and complaining by those who are disappointed, or the obnoxious and self-righteous chiding about how people should have no right to complain by the holier-than-thou lecturers of the world.

Can't we all just talk about how disappointed we are in a civil and mutually empathetic fashion?

Xabre
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2705
My only thought is that if some of these servers are already full, how are you going to handle another 800k+ people? I know about where i stand in line according to pre order estimates and this is whats concerning for me, unless they are planning on booting up more servers.
Jman
Sith Marauder

Draconon
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2706
I'm just wondering... But when you pre-ordered this... Didn't they promise you UP TO 5 DAYS EARLY? It's currently 7 days before... Bioware has no responsibility to let you play it before the 5 days that they already said... Be happy that you might actually play it BEFORE the time they said you could play...

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2707
Quote: Originally Posted by ScramblesTD View Post
Lol europe.
You are aware that the US comes in third for worldwide game sales with the EU producing nearly 1 billion Dollars more revenue per year?
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Zeridian
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2708
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonCarrade View Post
I don't think SR specified what "one more to go" means. Some of you may be overreacting. Maybe he means one more to go from this batch, before we start the next batch of waves. People please calm down.
Wave within a wave? Waveception?

Sorry, no.

This whole thing is ********...

Boxmunch
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2709
Quote: Originally Posted by VashOnHash View Post
I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

****! If you did not read up on the early access and didn't know that not everyone would get in on the first day then it is YOUR fault nubcakes, not bioware!

chuchofett
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #2710
Quote: Originally Posted by AzernusConcidine View Post
I registered my code on 07-23 and I'm in. Good luck guys.
how is this possible???

i guess this is random after all!! :/ ... i redeemed my code on 7-25 and some july ppl havent entered yet ... i dont expect to enter today but ... how is ppl so close to my date entering the game .. plus ive heard of ppl that ordered this last days already in game ... :/

i do not know if this comments or gossips are true .... i just want BW to make clear if they are randomly inviting or not ... at least we deserve to know that !!