Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ghosthamer
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #1701
Quote: Originally Posted by exodeath View Post
People Bio-ware does not have your money. Your money is currently held at where ever you pre ordered. Bio-ware will NOT get the money until the 20th of December. So you are all immensely wrong when you say bio-ware has had your money for months. They haven't gotten anything from you (yet) so they owe you NOTHING. Early access was supposed to be Thursday get off your high horse and stop thinking you are entitled to something you have not helped create or pay for. All of us are lucky that Bio-ware is letting us in early. Patience is a virtue which unfortunately most of yall don't seem to have.
you are soo right nice to see some sens

Nerule
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #1702
Originally Posted by Patjoew
I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.
I Want to know my probably Wave Number!
That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..
Instead of refreshing for nothing.
This is a very simple given fact BW!
You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?
That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

Noggafor
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1703
just missclick and invite everyone plx ^^
I have a bad feeling about this

Devorah
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1704
You know you are giddy and excited about the hopes of getting in early when:

You see NEW MAIL on your tab, click over, find out it is for a free credit report, and you scream up to the heavens, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/sobs/
Greed purifies in the way it burns the world
Balancing wish with loss
Until we own nothing
Nothing but our perfect longing. - Leonard Cohen

TheAquillion
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1705
Quote: Originally Posted by blinkster View Post
It's time for a Bioware Intervention...they need to stop giving out early-access like it's little pieces of cocaine rocks...
I need my fix!!!!

EvilTuber
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1706
Quote: Originally Posted by Nielspeterdejong View Post
So wait, does that mean that when we receive the email we will get the pre-order code?

I have already downloaded that starting window for the game, but when I click on the link to put an active subscription to mya ccount, I get to an area where I have to enter a product registration code.

I got a pre-order code in the early access box, but whenever I try to redeem it, it keeps saying that this code was already used.

Does this mean that the product registration code is the code that will be send with the email?

(I'm sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but my english isn't so well, and I just need some confirmation here ^^
No. You'll get your actual product key with your box. You only need your pre-order key to play in early access. You won't be able to play after launch without your actual retail key, though.

Xalisa
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1707
The forum devs have gone dark, there is no appeasing this thread, and any attempt to post in other threads will, im sure, derail that thread.

So, thanks for that booger-eaters.

Vengillian
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1708
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamoore View Post
I got conflicting responses on this. One guy said you can do it, another guy said once a character is made, you can't remake it.
I did this in beta with no problems, made the characters on friends account to save names.

I'll log in as him to delete if i ever get invited. This is such an awful way to do it, the mysterious waves at mysterious times with mysterious volumes of people and mysterious servers coming up throughout the day (thanks btw, for rewarding guild launch servers with the highest populations).

Still, despite all my QQ, i love you bioware....
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Naclon
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1709
Quote: Originally Posted by Muffy_mg View Post
I really hope i don't get EGA before thursday, that would completely ruin my midterm exam as i wouldn't be able to study when i could be playing. Giving in to passion... i guess i really am evil.
An excellent point sir, I am somewhat dreading what getting in early will do to my grades for this semester heh.

Kitty_Whoopass
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #1710
OH NOES!!

The Pandas are on Fire!