Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Avenox
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2111
I have just missed another wave.

One more chance today.

Hobbler
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2112
28 Juli here but atleast i got a phonecall and my CE-box is ready for pick up Thursday ^^ Ohh Happy days it deffently is
And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Dislox
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2113
Does anyone from the tirth wave can confirm their pre order date!!!?!!!

Lady_Femke
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2114
Well if they are only planning one more its probably because they feel this gift they granted us and we paid for doesn't warrant them staying at work longer than half a day.
Proud Novemberite from 2011 EGA November.

Cdawrin
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2115
http://twitter.com/Rockjaw
*** does that mean. just tell ppl when they are getting in so they can go and do other ****.

Zantheon
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2116
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
Lame, only 4 waves/day.
where did they say that , this forum is exploding lol!

Thanks in advance

GalacticKegger
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2117
Quote: Originally Posted by rslnmn View Post
I think the fanboys need to get a grip and understand things from other folks point of view...

I'm at work, so I can't play for a little bit anyway, BUT that said, I have to agree with other comments here. I think the staggered launch was ill planned. They should have broken us up into batches and notified us as to which batch we were in. That way, they still didn't have to tell us when, but at least we would have some idea of which wave we would be in. That's something to hold onto. The looking and waiting is hard to do when everyone is excited about something we've waited years for.

My 2 cents.
I harken back to Christmas mornings as a kid. We (the kids) were always up at 0'dark hundred and had to wait until mom & dad got up before breakfast and then opening presents if there were any. It was a treat when they appeared by 7:00. If they slept in (dad did this sometimes if he pulled an all nighter building bicycles, etc.) then we just had to be patient. So staggering the invite emails is all good. Creating the first 8 and reserving their names is about all I can do the first day anyway.
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

Taekahn
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2118
Quote: Originally Posted by Camaan View Post
If the first 3 waves made up of 75% of all PRE-ORDERS, the 4th wave should let everyone else in....... or at least till end of September

I know, i am grasping for a straw here.........9/14 entered code,
is there a source for that 75%?

snafus
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2119
I really hope they only do four waves today the rage that will follow will be epic. Going to get some popcorn and enjoy the heart break to come.

dudestrike
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2120
I want to cry, this is aweful, waiting every 2 hours on my computer too see if i get in or not!