ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I have a question.

I created a guild back then, a guild that I do not want to be part of anymore and if I understand correctly I have to wait till the game ship my guild to a server without me having to say a word ?

I want to chose my server and I don't want to be a part of this guild anymore. What happens now ?

When did you pre-order?

July 21st. Shows it on my account.

But now I log into my account page it says "redeem a code".

Biowares' emails are pretty damned ****** if you ask me. I got an email saying "your wait is over".

On my Early Access page it says this : "You can now download the game client and gain early access to the game."

This is on my Code Redemption History: "07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order "

I spent all that money on the collectors edition, so I demand to have access now!!! Come on guys I gotta feed the addiction. Just give me 5 minutes in any server and I'll make it worth your while!!!

Gotta say it's probably better that they do it this way regardless of how much it sucks.

i preordered in july when it was first able to do so but ordered a physical copy from gamestop. Am i screwed for early access since i need registration code from the product which i wont get till the 20-21 since i got overnight shipping. Will they email my code when i get my time for early access? ugh im screwed aren't i?

I wanna know about tihs "The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, ONE more to go!

*** only 4 waves today? If so that will be the worse idea Bioware could have came up with.

I saw this on twitter as well :( Not good!

Hey Mr Reid! I possibly grew up in the same town as you, maybe even lived on the same street! That dog you may or may not have had as a child, well there's a chance I gave him a biscuit once! We're practically family man! Let me in now? ;)

This "wave" thing is the stupidest idea I've ever seen. By not providing a person's spot in the "wave list" the SWTOR website is getting hammered by stupid threads say OMG I want to play etc. I really hope this isn't a representation of the kind of thought that goes behind this MMO or I can see failure in the future.

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance...... Words to live by.

They promised me a cake!

The cake is a lie!

*three year old temper tantrum!!!

I wanna know about tihs "The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, ONE more to go!

*** only 4 waves today? If so that will be the worse idea Bioware could have came up with.

Wow, really? If there's only going to be four waves, then screw it. I'll just go play Skyrim until official launch day. What is the point of preorder if I can't zarking play?

Seriously thinking about cancelling my preorder, just out of spite.

Edited by Beslley