[ Defiant Asylum MK-26 Armormech ] missing piece.

AutumnNymph

hello everyone 👋🏻 I am "new" of the game, considering that many people here play this game from the very beginning.

I started with the crew skills, and tried to arrive at 500 on Armormech with my Trooper - even because I wanted the schematic for the Defiant Asylum MK-26.

everything went fine, I got the schematics, but now I have a problem. to do the pieces I need something called "Strategic Resource Matrix", a tier 1 exotic crafting material, but I don't quite get how to I get it. it says from personal conquest, but I am still a bit puzzled. can someone just try to explain to me what I have to do please? I am a bit confused 😵

hello everyone 👋🏻 I am "new" of the game, considering that many people here play this game from the very beginning.

I started with the crew skills, and tried to arrive at 500 on Armormech with my Trooper - even because I wanted the schematic for the Defiant Asylum MK-26.

everything went fine, I got the schematics, but now I have a problem. to do the pieces I need something called "Strategic Resource Matrix", a tier 1 exotic crafting material, but I don't quite get how to I get it. it says from personal conquest, but I am still a bit puzzled. can someone just try to explain to me what I have to do please? I am a bit confused 😵

You have to play the game enough each week to accumulate 50 000 Conquest Points on *one* character, whcih is pretty easy these days. Once you do, you'll be rewarded with a bunch of stuff. To see the things you need to do to get points, open the Conquest tab of the panel with the mission log and the Codex (default keybind = L) and look through the list for stuff that interests you. Some of the objectives are once per week, some are once per day, and others can be repeated as much as you want.

The "week" in question is from 12 noon GMT on Tuesday to 11 am GMT the following Tuesday.

I imagined something like that, but wasn't 100% sure 😪

so if I need that particular piece, I have to wait that the game gives it as a reward right?

Check the rewards it offers (they vary according to your character's level) - it might be a standard thing, but it might also be only for sub-75 characters (or only for level 75s, not sure).

OK, I dug into this, and unless you want the *looks* of the set, these aren't worth the effort of crafting. Worse, it looks like the Strategic Resource Matrix is *hard to get*, as they say. It's not available from the Jawa materials vendors in the Cartel Bazaar part of fleet, and isn't given to 75s *or* under-75s in Conquest reward boxes. Mr Google doesn't offer links to any useful information about them either.

Call these pieces casualties of the game's evolution.

OK, I dug into this, and unless you want the *looks* of the set, these aren't worth the effort of crafting. Worse, it looks like the Strategic Resource Matrix is *hard to get*, as they say. It's not available from the Jawa materials vendors in the Cartel Bazaar part of fleet, and isn't given to 75s *or* under-75s in Conquest reward boxes. Mr Google doesn't offer links to any useful information about them either.

Call these pieces casualties of the game's evolution.

I haven't looked at the Cartel Bazaar but the decoration version of the Jawa scrap peddler for Artifact Material named Izzar sells the old Resource Matrix versions, both Strategic Resource Matrix and Superior Resource Matrix, the first one für 8 purple Jawa junk, the second goes for ten.

Edited by Khaleijo

I haven't looked at the Cartel Bazaar but the decoration version of the Jawa scrap peddler for Artifact Material named Izzar sells the old Resource Matrix versions, both Strategic Resource Matrix and Superior Resource Matrix, the first one für 8 purple Jawa junk, the second goes for ten.

Huh. OK, chalk that one up to creeping old age or something. I really thought they weren't there. I sit corrected.

Thanks.