Solved my Swtor the old republic crashing my computer.

Darkrebellord

After month of useless robot answers from swtor team, Microsoft, Nvidia and no useful solution from computer repair shops i found what the issue was my self.

Turns out swtor the old republic while running on Gaming Monitor set at 165Hz refresh rate was causing my Nvidia Gpu to use to much power consumption that lead to over heating GPU on the Nvidia GeForce GT1650 super graphic card causing mystery shut downs, blue screen of death stop error messages and system locked ups within the first 15 minute of playing Swtor the old republic.

i was able to play the game on lower refresh rate of 100 Hz or less without issues but was not getting the full benefit of my gaming monitor and was extreme annoying.

So i explore a bit and found hidden feature in my GeForce Experience in game overlay area called performance where i had to set the power consumption lower from 100% to 70 % and temperature target from 83 Celsius to 65 Celsius then enable automatic tuning.

I did at first get error during the Automatic tuning scan process but i just clicked reset tab.

then re-set the Power consumption and temperature target to the mention above settings click applied and then re-enable automatic tuning wait until it finish took 15 minutes to completed.

I launch swtor game and played it for over 1 hour and half without any issue on 165 hz for the first time in months.

finally no BDOS screens no strange error messages and no lock ups during playing the game and did not have to reset my computer like idoits Microsoft kept telling me as i already had done that from scratch 2 weeks back.

I hope whoever read this take notice because i am sick of robotic scripts replies and people not reading messages properly and correctly on issues i raised.

all i wanted was answer yes or no and any suggestive method i should try not get flog off by usual script replies not our end ticket is now closed.:mad: