Fix Spirit of Vegemce already

RameiArashi

Just my 2cents, but if for some reasons, they cant add the Bot. At least, let us use our own companion. If we manage to get to SoV, then our own story companions' influences should be high. If our companions are at low influence, then we can easily feed them gifts to increase the influence. With Rass Ordo, can you even do that (feeding gifts, Commander's Commendum) ? Assuming you can, it is still a waste because he is only a temporary companion => cant summon him after SoV. In Secret of the Enclave, we can summon our own companion.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The God Droid won't help.

It will still be the same drag (or even bigger) because he will be aggroing just everything on the way.

!

the God Bot won't agro everything, as he doesn't attack, or pull agro till it or you are attacked

The flashpoint problem is WAY TOO MANY silver mobs that you need to fight along the way.

There is nothing else.

it is SUPER LONG, BORING LIKE HELL constant slow-down fight with groups of mobs.

I have done it on 12 characters and having next 26 on the way, I gave up.

!

That's a different issue, and I agree, it's way too long, and is tedious, Copero tedious , but longer.

Now that they fix issue that not have to be fixed, they can maybe fix the Achievement for feeding the 3 baby beasts in "The secret of the enclave" FP too. Even with Speeder level 5 it is not possible to feed the last beast in time.

It's possible to do with just a speeder with speeder piloting V and Razor's Kickstart tactical from the swoop vendor can help.

Now that they fix issue that not have to be fixed, they can maybe fix the Achievement for feeding the 3 baby beasts in "The secret of the enclave" FP too. Even with Speeder level 5 it is not possible to feed the last beast in time.

Here is a video I found on how to do it.

Vulkk posted these suggestions on how to complete it:

• Plan out the route you are going to take beforehand, you almost certainly won’t make it in time if you are figuring out where to go while holding the food.
  • I highly recommend doing this on a Sorcerer/Sage or Sniper/Gunslinger, since this will give you access to Phase Walk which should be placed near the food bowl.
  • Extrication/Rescue and Translocate/Transpose can also be helpful in completing this achievement.
  • Use the mount speed boost tacticals from doing the Swoop Rally event if you have them.
  • Buy the Speeder Piloting 4 and 5 from your Legacy Character Perks to ensure maximum mount speed (you have to use your mount for this)
  • Clear out all the enemies in the first area so you don’t accidentally enter combat (which will turn off Sprint and possibly dismount you) while attempting to deliver food.
  • Feeding Fuzzy, the bat creature can be made super easy with Phase Walk. You can place it behind the tree where the buddies are and Phase Walk through the rock wall, saving you a ton of time:

Here is a video I found on how to do it.

Vulkk posted these suggestions on how to complete it:

•  
  • Use the mount speed boost tacticals from doing the Swoop Rally event if you have them.

Stupid Question but where do i find the Swoop Vendor and do i have to do the swoop event to buy the tactical?

Stupid Question but where do i find the Swoop Vendor and do i have to do the swoop event to buy the tactical?

The vendors are at the event locations and on the fleet. The speedboost tacticals can be bought from the Horizon's Razor vendor for Horizon's Razor event tokens but require certain reputation levels.

Edited by Mongorr

To all the folks saying the story mode is too easy, while blinging their 306 bonus set with augments. Come on, just hit the Veteran (or Master) option on and go have fun. Story mode should be easy, it's just for the completion of the story, to "live" the story. Veteran and Master are there for the chanllenge and I don't mind you brag about how good you are while doing them.

If you are doing the story mode the first time as in the progression of your character, and you get bored because the fight with that mob over there doesn't last 15 minutes, why don't you just use a simple, non-blingy, Onderon armor set, or even remove one or two piece of equipment? Do you still have that 271 armor set from Onslaught ? Put it on.

To all the folks saying the story mode is too easy, while blinging their 306 bonus set with augments. Come on, just hit the Veteran (or Master) option on and go have fun. Story mode should be easy, it's just for the completion of the story, to "live" the story. Veteran and Master are there for the chanllenge and I don't mind you brag about how good you are while doing them.

If you are doing the story mode the first time as in the progression of your character, and you get bored because the fight with that mob over there doesn't last 15 minutes, why don't you just use a simple, non-blingy, Onderon armor set, or even remove one or two piece of equipment? Do you still have that 271 armor set from Onslaught ? Put it on.

Veteran. Does. Not. Advance. The. Story.

That's why not. Oh, and I might have been vaunting my 306s (er, but that's so easy it's hardly an achievement), but I had no augments and no set bonus on any of my characters that have done it.

Fussy: the set in the cans from the mission rewards in Onslaught was only 268, not 271. One of our regular contributors used that and beat it. He habitually posts in this sort of colour.

EDIT: actually, I'm wrong. mike_carton posts in MediumTurquoise rather than DeepSkyBlue.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Veteran. Does. Not. Advance. The. Story.

That is why I "offered" alternatives, like lowering down your gear. Did you see it?

Fussy: the set in the cans from the mission rewards in Onslaught was only 268, not 271.

Picking up on details... Did you get the point? If you didn't : lower your gear.

If 268 is not enough, go get a set of green 220 on the fleet.

Again, if you missed it, or skipped (to cherry pick your rebutal) : if that is not enough, remove a piece or two.

Or go bear naked. Heck, fight with your fists.

They'll never fix it, like they've never fixed all those had walker missions during the Ethernal Throne and Iocath. I never ever play Knights of the Eternal Throne anymore, because each time I want to, I immediately recall those walker missions( Damn it, it's supposed to be easy and fun(

Also, this Mando story should be a side story, because it adds nothing to the main story (Malgus, Alliance, Emperor, etc). It's really boring to be forced to play it all the time for each and every character to get to the juicy bits. At least previous flashpoint chains were about Theron or the Alliance or somesuch.

Edited by Kulyok

Story mode is soloable with 268 gear without any tactical. I did it so with at least 3 toons and I'm not an endgame player used to difficult fights. BUT... you must optimize your rotation (there are many guides on the www), use kolto stations appropriately, use your heroic moment appropriately, use interrupts appropriately, kill mobs in the appropriate order (healers first), etc.

This being said, it's a long and tedious FP. Doable? Yes. Enjoyable? No.

The latest update has made some changes. They lowered the damage in the Final Boss fight and supposedly fixed the Companion having trouble with the snipers. As I've said I only play casually, but I'll give it a try soon. For now I can at least hold onto this hope I can finally get past this.

[...] This being said, it's a long and tedious FP. Doable? Yes. Enjoyable? No.

I feel the same. I did it once only, then never looked at it again. My 50+ alts (or I...) have better things to do than to waste time on that kind of fights.

I was using a i306 The Victor's gear set (nothing fancy, but I like the speed and health bonus) and didn't die from a fight (I may have fell on the broken floor, but that's it).

To me the worst wasn't the boss, it was the standard mob. Not that they were even close to killing me (not a chance), but because it took "forever" to kill them. If they were all Elite, every single one of them, maybe I could then understand why the fights took so long. But regular gray mob ? Sorry, this is not how you increase the duration of a mission to give the illusion of content.

To me the worst wasn't the boss, it was the standard mob. Not that they were even close to killing me (not a chance), but because it took "forever" to kill them. If they were all Elite, every single one of them, maybe I could then understand why the fights took so long. But regular gray mob ? Sorry, this is not how you increase the duration of a mission to give the illusion of content.

This. I could use one or two more bosses with specific fighting features and much fewer mobs.

Edited by snordoc

FINALLY! My Jedi Knight finally finished this blasted flashpoint. I took the half-hour time to get my gear to 280. Luck gave me a couple of 282s. I noticed the difference right away in the flashpoint. It was a lot easier mowing through the mobs, though it still took time. Aggro remains its usual caution, so no complaint there. I did die once at a corridor that has always given me trouble, but I know that's on me as I keep misplaying it. It's definitely a tactical problem on my part to fix. The Boss fights are also more manageable.

The new update mentioned they lowered the damage for the Final Boss. That was noticeable. The Companion remained alive. I didn't really need the Kolto tank after killing the first sniper, but since I was there I might as well. Some people will complain about this nerf, but I don't care. Even if I accept this fight is too easy now, which I don't, the rest of the flashpoint retains its difficulty. If I can get my Jedi Consular through then I can do the rest without trepidation.