Way to check what missions I've already completed?

TheJedi-Revan

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Anway, I continously quit and return to this game. Because of this, when I return I have a hard time remembering what missions I've completed and which ones I haven't. I've played a decent amount of this game but I'm not really savvy with MMO's. Is there somewhere that I can view a list of missions I've completed? I always kind of forget where I'm up to so when I return to planets I just end up doing all the missions again because I can't remember which ones I have and haven't completed.

Thank you.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Anway, I continously quit and return to this game. Because of this, when I return I have a hard time remembering what missions I've completed and which ones I haven't. I've played a decent amount of this game but I'm not really savvy with MMO's. Is there somewhere that I can view a list of missions I've completed? I always kind of forget where I'm up to so when I return to planets I just end up doing all the missions again because I can't remember which ones I have and haven't completed.

Thank you.

Despite its name, the Mission Log doesn't actually keep a record of what missions you've done. Once you complete a mission and turn it in, it disappears from the log. And if you pick it up a second time, it won't look any different than it did before. There are a few achievements that will track whether you've done a flashpoint or operation, and if/which boss(es) you defeated on what difficulty setting (and maybe how many times). And there are some achievements tied to particular "chapters" of the stories. But nothing saying you did whatever mission within said chapter.

Missions you completed are usually in other color, when I fist played my Sith Marauder, I take every mission and never moved on until finishing one planet... now, any mission you haven't taken is in purple, those you taken already will no have purple... :rak_03:
No. The "purple" missions are "story" missions, either your main class story, the planetary stories, or, when you get to them, KotFE and KotET.

The only other thing mission "color" indicates is the level of the mission relative to your character level. But since level synch, nearly everything will be listed as "your" level. There are a very few companion missions that still have a "fixed" level, that you might get "early" and will be "red" or "orange" indicating that you are "underlevel" for them, but more likely you will be overlevel when you get them and they will be "grey", indicating you will get little or no xp for doing them.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Despite its name, the Mission Log doesn't actually keep a record of what missions you've done. Once you complete a mission and turn it in, it disappears from the log. And if you pick it up a second time, it won't look any different than it did before. There are a few achievements that will track whether you've done a flashpoint or operation, and if/which boss(es) you defeated on what difficulty setting (and maybe how many times). And there are some achievements tied to particular "chapters" of the stories. But nothing saying you did whatever mission within said chapter.

No. The "purple" missions are "story" missions, either your main class story, the planetary stories, or, when you get to them, KotFE and KotET.

The only other thing mission "color" indicates is the level of the mission relative to your character level. But since level synch, nearly everything will be listed as "your" level. There are a very few companion missions that still have a "fixed" level, that you might get "early" and will be "red" or "orange" indicating that you are "underlevel" for them, but more likely you will be overlevel when you get them and they will be "grey", indicating you will get little or no xp for doing them.

Thank you. Saw the other comment and was rather sure I hadn't done that many missions haha. Hopefully they add in a way to track it eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...