Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Darth Rivix Appreciation Thread <3 <3 <3 haters make your own!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Darth Rivix Appreciation Thread <3 <3 <3 haters make your own!

Lammia's Avatar


Lammia
05.07.2021 , 02:52 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Dylinrae View Post
I can't decide whether Rivix was mildly amused or bored when he choked that arrogant Pub soldier in the enclave FP. He did it like it was a daily routine for him. By the way, it was ridiculous that 3 common Pub soldiers thought that they could beat 3 force users (if your character is a Warrior/Inquisitor). Well, good luck with that, boys.
Yeah, I can't decide what was up with that.

Spoiler


Major Anri was a lot smarter, just surrendering after recognising the "Commander" (Pub side Mek-sha story). She knew her odds. She's still alive now.
These guys? They had that coming

RameiArashi's Avatar


RameiArashi
05.07.2021 , 03:19 PM | #102
They also can't count. They say "you are out numbered". How is 3 to 3 out numbered?

BlueShiftRecall's Avatar


BlueShiftRecall
05.07.2021 , 03:50 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
They also can't count. They say "you are out numbered". How is 3 to 3 out numbered?
Glad I'm not the only one, when he said that I remember saying out aloud that we wern't outnumbered it was equal l 3 v 3.

Quote: Originally Posted by EmperorPallas View Post
Rivix is pretty much the physical embodiment of what type of Sith I've wanted to romance since Day 1. I don't think we have a pretty, slightly androgynous romanceable male option that's also a dark sider. Please keep him around for more than a plot device for 2 flashpoint intros. FWIW, I think his hair is perf and needs no cutting, but to each their own and all that.

We deserve a pretty darkside boy with hair.*
This! The idea that none of the female force user LI's were male force users in the original 1-50 story still annoys me to this day. Don't get me wrong I love Quinn and Iresso especially but my DS force using ladies (especially my Dark V SW) wouldn't settle for anything less than a powerful force using husband.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Lammia's Avatar


Lammia
05.07.2021 , 04:15 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
This! The idea that none of the female force user LI's were male force users in the original 1-50 story still annoys me to this day. Don't get me wrong I love Quinn and Iresso especially but my DS force using ladies (especially my Dark V SW) wouldn't settle for anything less than a powerful force using husband.
We're long overdue to one and it'd be nice if he was to stay for a while to hang out together, instead of a 5-minute cutscene to be never seen again.

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
05.08.2021 , 12:37 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammia View Post
Yeah, I can't decide what was up with that.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Darth Rivix as Permanent Companion & Romance Pls!
My Rishi

Lammia's Avatar


Lammia
05.08.2021 , 03:14 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler