Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pet Battles

alexhimbur
10.27.2021 , 04:39 PM | #1
Will pet battles be coming in 7.0? We could use this as a jumping point for a beastmaster/droidmaster class.
Packet

Inconsistent

SteveTheCynic
10.28.2021 , 10:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by alexhimbur View Post
Will pet battles be coming in 7.0? We could use this as a jumping point for a beastmaster/droidmaster class.
Why would pet battles be coming in 7.0? And no, it wasn't mentioned in the "other things in 7.0" post.

They wouldn't need pet battles as a lead-in in to a pet combat style. (There won't, by most conventional MMORPG definitions of "class", be *any* classes once 7.0 drops.) If they want to make a pet style, they would just create one. (Pet battles might even be a distraction.)
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

JediQuaker
10.28.2021 , 12:25 PM | #3
And maybe, while traveling on a speeder, we can drop mushrooms, er, pets, in the path of speeders behind us. 😂
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

SteveTheCynic
10.28.2021 , 03:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
And maybe, while traveling on a speeder, we can drop mushrooms, err pets, in the path of speeders behind us. 😂
And a few blue shells will chase us?
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

alexhimbur
10.28.2021 , 03:11 PM | #5
somebody took the bait
Packet

Inconsistent

turbomagnus
10.28.2021 , 07:22 PM | #6
Eh, if it wasn't Steve it would have been me. I was so tempted to post "Go, Rancor! Use 'Bite'!" or "Orokeet, I choose you!", but I decided against it...

mike_carton
10.28.2021 , 09:52 PM | #7
I'd go with "Go for the eyes, they taste the best!"

First time I heard it in SWTOR I was stunned as I recalled a - very emotionally impactful - Guild Wars story event.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.