7.0 - Recovered Relics still don't drop?

Hi everyone,

has anyone already run the Korriban or Tython Flashpoints and had the Recovered Relics drop? Several friends and I have done both several times already (three times vet each, four times solo) and no drop so far. Does "Recovered Relics have been rediscovered in the Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints." (source: https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes) mean they are back but with a miniscule drop chance or are they just available in MM? Or maybe just if you do the FPs via the story? Some clarification from the dev team would be great here so players do not waste time trying to get loot that either does not have any or a virtually non-existing chance to drop (@JackieKo).

Kind regards

Edited by Kaeyanya

• 2 weeks later...
I also ran Assault on Tython twice, once on story mode and once on veteran, and didn't get any drops. I don't really want to continue farming without knowing whether they're really there, or whether they're bugged like so many other things in 7.0.

They are dropping. I got one very recently, after 7.0 went live. It is possible they're rarer now; I can't say as I was never particularly interested in them.

I've run both Veteran and Story since 7.0 came live, and I haven't gotten a Recovered Relic drop. Could please you let us know, which version did you run? And it was just a pickup from the droid, not as part of the start of the Shadows of Revan story? Thanks in advance for your info!

The only time I've gotten recovered relics for years was when I was running a character though the storyline. So one per character, and I'm all out of characters!

Edited by Taramaya

I've run both Veteran and Story since 7.0 came live, and I haven't gotten a Recovered Relic drop. Could please you let us know, which version did you run? And it was just a pickup from the droid, not as part of the start of the Shadows of Revan story? Thanks in advance for your info!

The only time I've gotten recovered relics for years was when I was running a character though the storyline. So one per character, and I'm all out of characters!

It would've been Solo/Story mode which I did on a character which was still at that point in the story or MM which I did twice when I was still thinking of that route for 7.0 gearing. Don't specifically remember which. Not Veteran for sure; I didn't run any VMFPs at all in 7.0 thus far (considering that they'll make them available to Level 15+, I probably will not do any VMFPs in the near future.)

It would've been Solo/Story mode which I did on a character which was still at that point in the story or MM which I did twice when I was still thinking of that route for 7.0 gearing. Don't specifically remember which. Not Veteran for sure; I didn't run any VMFPs at all in 7.0 thus far (considering that they'll make them available to Level 15+, I probably will not do any VMFPs in the near future.)

Thank you for your reply! I'm guessing it's most likely it was from doing it on the character on that point in the story, unless you were really lucky with the MM. I don't think I've seen anybody get one to drop on the random Storymode, but who knows. I'll be running Story a while more because they at least always drop the statues this time, and I want them, so maybe I'll get lucky!

• 2 months later...
So, it's been more than three months and, partly as expected, there has been absolutely no reaction from the devs regarding this matter. I have been doing the fps several more times by now and I feel fairly confident that the rrs just don't drop. Maybe it was a typo in the patch notes, maybe they were trolling. At this point I'm just really annoyed because although this may seem like a very small matter it is just symbolic of how the communication between devs and players has been during the past months. So, between horrible communication, non-caring devs, non-existing balancing and most of my chars being useless for raiding rn since I prefer ranged to melees and there is no decently performing ranged class atm, I, like so many others, am seriously considering cancelling my subscription. I will stick around until 7.1, but if things don't get any better, I doubt I will in any way try raiding/ any group content again anytime soon.