Leagacy of rakata FP wont complete

Hi Folks,

Just ran thru legacy of Rakata FP twice. It will not allow me to find Lena on Vaiken station and interact with her to officially complete Forged Alliances: Part III. Any ideas?

Additional details: I'm a fairly fresh level 75 Agent Sniper Engineer spec with iRating of 277. I soloed it both times with just the combat support droid and my companion.

The first time I ran thru it i wandered over and clicked on the shuttle to leave.

The second time I clicked the cylinder that appeared after looting my stuff.

They both sent me out of the FP and both didn't allow me to find or interact with Lena.

Is Lena somewhere else on Vaiken station? Her map indicator says she should have been in the room where she and Arkous initially were.

thanks for any help

Is Lena somewhere else on Vaiken station? Her map indicator says she should have been in the room where she and Arkous initially were.

thanks for any help

Lana, not Lena.

And no, she *isn't* there. In the room where the mission marker says to go, look carefully at the table, and then click on the blue-glowy datapad.

Ahh thank you! I had thought to click on the holo emitter on the center but hadn't closely looked at the datapad.

I thought it was yet another set piece decoration.

I wonder when they will pick a single color that they dont use for ANY OTHER PURPOSE and make that one the signal for an interactive object... ( not holding my breath for it either)

Thanks again

Ahh thank you! I had thought to click on the holo emitter on the center but hadn't closely looked at the datapad.

I wonder when they will pick a single color that they dont use for ANY OTHER PURPOSE and make that one the signal for an interactive object... ( not holding my breath for it either)

Thanks again

No problem. Glad I could help you get past it, and thanks for coming back and telling us the problem is resolved.

Thanks again

Finding blue clicky thing to click on Hoth is a pain to my eyes.

Maybe they should pick hot pink as the clicky thing color lol

Finding blue clicky thing to click on Hoth is a pain to my eyes.

Maybe they should pick hot pink as the clicky thing color lol

Hot pink in particular would be a bad idea, because it means something different, specifically that the "texture" of an object is missing, i.e. the downloaded game files are damaged in a specific way.

Hot pink in particular would be a bad idea, because it means something different, specifically that the "texture" of an object is missing, i.e. the downloaded game files are damaged in a specific way.

So it is already a broken item color?

I should feel lucky that I've never noticed it lol

So it is already a broken item color?

I should feel lucky that I've never noticed it lol

It shows up sometimes on Steam installs, e.g.: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=991730 but it's a missing texture file rather than a broken item. That is, the item's description says to use mesh 742 for the shape of the item, and on that mesh to apply texture file flobble.jpg for what it looks like, but flobble.jpg isn't there.

It's also a standard feature of installations with the Bitraider downloader (no longer possible on new installs), where you're on a starter world while waiting for the rest of the game to download, and someone walks by in gear that hasn't downloaded the texture file yet (e.g. Cartel Market armour or weapons). In this case, it will go away automatically, and (key point) nothing is actually broken.