Trying to RE green versatile barrell 77 and get 'you already know that schematic'

Mercag

Trying to RE green versatile barrel 77 and get 'you already know that schematic'.

This keeps happening to me, 4 times now, but I do not have ANY blue or purple schems for rank 77 so there is nothing to be duplicated.

Any idea why this is happening or how I can fix it?

Trying to RE green versatile barrel 77 and get 'you already know that schematic'.

This keeps happening to me, 4 times now, but I do not have ANY blue or purple schems for rank 77 so there is nothing to be duplicated.

Any idea why this is happening or how I can fix it?

Do you have any at rank seventy-somethingelse? The trade-up schematics for level 75 mod objects don't use the same rank number as the base schematic.

I logged out and back in to try again and then it is telling me there is no schematic to learn from it. I had searched for this problem before posting but for some reason came up with nothing, then tweaked the search and got hits where people were getting this message when they already had some of the available schems from RE'ing the piece.

Also found that the green 77 does not RE, so worked the 74 into the blue 77 and so on...... really weird way to do things and how the HECK did it figure I had a 20% chance to learn a schematic. Crazy stuff.