Idias for the Future.

Galantis

Sorry my english is not so good but I had a suggestion and wanted to know what you and the devs think about it.

I hope the translator is enough.

Game experience Optimize new bring in.

My ideas:

You could but as in No Man sky the planets themselves control, wärend one in space the missions that you would actually select on the console so directly visit.

There would be the possibility to allow spontaneous space battles against AI or random missions Triggern.

In addition, the possibility would be to bring the spaceships of the classes in the legacy with purely and so the alternative to offer the favorite spaceship to use.

The possibility to tame pets in the wild, infants or calf per store item catchable make.

Extend the housing so that you can set routes for your NPCs and they talk to the other NPCs via random conversations.

There are certainly still some ideas in my head but they must first be triggered haha. more ideas I would update under my post.

Let's discuss it with pleasure =)!

What do you think of here?

Translator (free version)

Edited by Galantis

Sorry my english is not so good but I had a suggestion and wanted to know what you and the devs think about it.

I hope the translator is enough.

I think you need to find a better translator. I've spent twelve years living in a country where the native language is not my own(1), so I understand the problems that come from using a second language, but the translator you used was not the best. Even though it's not 100% reliable, I would recommend Google Translate above almost any other automated system, but I would recommend getting a human to translate above *any* automated system.

Game experience Optimize new bring in.

My ideas:

You could but as in No Man sky the planets themselves control, wärend one in space the missions that you would actually select on the console so directly visit.

There would be the possibility to allow spontaneous space battles against AI or random missions Triggern.

I haven't played No Man's Sky, but there is already an element of "control planets" through the Conquest system, although it is currently strongly biased toward *big* guilds.

In addition, the possibility would be to bring the spaceships of the classes in the legacy with purely and so the alternative to offer the favorite spaceship to use.

People have been asking for the ability to use other personal spaceships (either from a different class or from another source altogether) for a long time, but nobody has ever answered my questions about how they propose that the game would handle that.

Simple example: the maps of hangars show the shape of the class ship. How would that work if you had a different ship?

The possibility to tame pets in the wild, infants or calf per store item catchable make.

Are you thinking of a system like they have in World of Warcraft, pet battles?

Extend the housing so that you can set routes for your NPCs and they talk to the other NPCs via random conversations.

Like in Elder Scrolls Online? That could be interesting, but, again, you aren't the first to suggest it.

Translator (free version)

You really need to find a better translator.

(1) My native language is English, but I live in France, but I don't know enough German to help you.