Uprising Boss Health Pools

The first boss in Inferno has 1.1m, 2.7m, and 3.1m HP in the three modes. Certainly more than other bosses in this Uprising in MM. Second boss has 1.8m and the third bosses each have 1.9m HP in MM.

Finished Inferno MM solo and Heroic Alderaan SF solo and am composing a post for the other thread.

It’d be so good to be able to get a geared trinity for MM Uprisings easily. If I ask in the right Discord servers (no names), I can get a great team together for a HM Revan lockout in 1-4 hours, depending on the day of the week and time of the day. No such luck with the MM Uprisings.

Edited by mike_carton

My wife and I cleared the master mode inferno uprisings last night on two different classes combos. Our double ranged setup is easier than ranged and melee or double melee.

I think that was part of the problem this last week because we are more used to doing double ranged. So when we did double melee it felt twice as hard as usual. If you are in double melee, that first boss seems to stun you every 3-5 seconds. And even though you still get stunned a lot on ranged classes, the gap between the stuns is longer.

What saddens me is when the new rescale happens in the upcoming patch, we won’t be able to do master mode at all and veteran will probably be harder than master mode is at the moment. Which only leaves story mode for anyone who can’t form a trinity 4 man group.

Uprisings are not that popular and I don’t think this upscaling will make them more so. But it will reduce the ability of people currently playing them solo or running in a two man team if they want to play something harder than story.

I honestly think less people will end up playing uprisings after the changes.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I run solo Landing Party MM 3-4 times every week and since I use dps Vizla for my serenity shadow on all 3 bosses, I should notice if something is changed in HP pools. First boss is still down before the second wave of adds. I think it 3.2 mil or something.

And yes, I yell in the fleet every time before I went in and hardly get any responses.

Edited by bgstranger