Petition for third combat style

TonyTricicolo

In light of unfortunate news regarding primary style being locked for many players, I would like to formally request Bioware consider adding a third combat style to help alleviate the problem. This action would go a long way to improve and foster a better relationship with the player base. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly,

Tony Nova from Star Forge

Edited by TonyTricicolo

+1 make this happen BioWare, it’s the least you can do.

With this announcement saying they now can’t do X,Y,Z, they should open up a 3rd combat style as compensation.

We already suspect they had/have plans to offer it as a CM paid item later next year. If that’s the case, then it should be free to subscribers.

It's almost a certainty that a 3rd combat style or a combat style change will happen, simply because they could sell this on the CM for good CC

Obviously they bit off a bit more than they could chew technically with the change, hence the change to be restricted at launch. I can't imagine they'll abandon the idea altogether though.

I'm technically glad that your Character's at least keep their original Combat Style. While new Character's at Launch may choose something entirely different, I'd still want to have the CORE of the Class Maintained. Some won't care however...

Still remember Commando, has a passive for Blaster Rifle as Trooper, and Cannon as well currently. But perhaps that will go away with 7.0 in the default Combat Style? Still Tech users have far more choice, Cannon, Blaster Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Dual Pistol.

I'd likely suspect a 3rd Combat Style likely be unlockable with COINs, perhaps in the future or down the road. That would make sense for those who want it.

Edited by Strathkin

This. Would be a nice gesture from Bioware. I leveled a trooper to 75 and completed all the stories to make him ready to roll Sniper/Operative. Now I will only be able to choose one of both. A third slot would make my plans possible again.