Jaliet Nall Requirements not met

Fossman

Need a bit of clarification on this. I purchased shae vizla on my main. Trying to purchase her again for an alt but its telling me requirements not met. Can you only purchase these companions once per account? If so why cant I access the recruitment mission through alliance alerts or purchase from legacy window?

See this post:

Hi folks,

I have an update regarding the bug with the companions purchased from the Galactic Seasons vendor that are not unlocked in the Collections.

The bug happens if you have less than three free inventory spaces when you purchase the companion. To avoid this bug, you need to make sure that you have at least three free inventory spaces before the purchase.

For those who already encounter the issue, you should directly contact our support team with an in-game ticket or at this email address: support@swtor.com.

Thanks for your patience while we are working on this bug.

Need a bit of clarification on this. I purchased shae vizla on my main. Trying to purchase her again for an alt but its telling me requirements not met. Can you only purchase these companions once per account? If so why cant I access the recruitment mission through alliance alerts or purchase from legacy window?

You should be able to use CC and unlock Shae in collections (under companions). That way you can use your GS tokens for something else and just claim Shae on all your alts.