hi I have a question

MEgauda

Hi my name is Megauda i am from Star forge server i need help. I have a question is against the rules say death to the republic and the Sith empire or death to Swtor or death to light side on general chat. I just got squelched on the game because this player say he was going to spam report me lot times just because said few times. I am be harassing troll and cyberbully or I am break the rules. Also is this player trying mess with me and trying get me banned for no reason. Edited by MEgauda

Everything except “Death to SWTOR” should be fine unless you’re spamming the channel continuously.

Even if you are squelched, it’ll be for a day or so. So, you should be ok.

How about you ease up on the “Death to...” formulations?

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

Everything except “Death to SWTIR” should be fine unless you’re spamming the channel continuously.

Even if you are squelched, it’ll be for a day or so. So, you should be ok.

How about you ease up on the Iranian-style “Death to...” formulations?

What about this player threat and harassing me

Take screenshots of the chat window with the bullying or harrassing comments and report them. Helps to have chat timestamp on in preferences.

okay i think know you mean should get some proof right send by email to bioware. what if write ticket should keep proof in my computer for later on.

Edited by MEgauda

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is Megauda i am from Star forge server i need help. I have a question is against the rules say death to the republic and the Sith empire or death to Swtor or death to light side on general chat. I just got squelched on the game because this player say he was going to spam report me lot times just because said few times. I am be harassing troll and cyberbully or I am break the rules. Also is this player trying mess with me and trying get me banned for no reason.

Are you still doing this? Every single day I see the same person on Star Forge fleet spamming "DEATH TO SWTOR".

Are you still doing this? Every single day I see the same person on Star Forge fleet spamming "DEATH TO SWTOR".

And I saw an attention seeker on Star Forge yelling things like "WE ARE ALL DOOMED" "NO ONE LOVES YOU" with all caps from time to time. Even the fleet chat trolls ignored them. I bet some people got annoyed and reported them lol