Is it possible to get a weekly in Galactic Seasons that can not be done?

Aelyns

Is it possible to get a weekly in Galactic Seasons that can not be done? I have Weekly PO: Unknown/Wild Space Flashpoints but I can not do any of the flashpoints. I go to veteran mode but none of those flashpoints are listed as ones I can do. My highest level character is level 40.

Yes, this is apparently possible. All the Flashpoints required this week are level 50+, so if that objective rolled for you, you got one you can't do. Battle of Ilum and Directive 7 are both level 50 if I recall correctly, so if you can level to there you can at least get those done. Otherwise, your solution is to burn your reroll if you haven't already.

Is it possible to get a weekly in Galactic Seasons that can not be done? I have Weekly PO: Unknown/Wild Space Flashpoints but I can not do any of the flashpoints. I go to veteran mode but none of those flashpoints are listed as ones I can do. My highest level character is level 40.

Do a few of the FPs you can do using the xp boost preferably and you'll be level 50 in no time really.